Katie Frates Bio, Age, Wikipedia ( Fox News ) Married, Biography, Photos
Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Dating / Boyfriend
Currently Not Married.
Birthday / How old is Katie Frates Age / Date of Birth / DOB
Biodata Profile / Wiki Information
Introduction : Who is Katie Frates
- Katie Frates is the managing editor at Olympic Media and an editor at The Daily Caller.
- She received media eyeballs for a controversial tweet about “running over” protestors of the Dakota Access Pipeline.
- Frates works closely with Christopher Bedford, editor in chief at Daily Caller.
- Chris is also the vice chairman for Young Americans for Freedom, a group for conservative students.
Family Background :
- Katherine Frates is better known by the shortened name Katie Frates.
- She now lives in Washington, D.C.
- After high school in 2010, Katie attended Hillsdale College, a liberal arts university in Hillsdale, Michigan, to pursue an undergraduate degree in Finance with a minor in Economics.
- She graduated in 2014.
- While at college, Katie participated in many organizations and clubs. She was a member of the Kappa Kappa Gamma PanHellenic sorority and as a sophomore, Katie was the sorority’s social chair. She was also in the cheerleading club.
- Frates gave back to the community by taking part in on campus fundraisers such as Relay for Life annually and a Swamp Stomp for Reading is Fundamental.
- During her college years, Katie spent her summer months of 2012 as a sales associate at Macy’s in Redmond, Washington state.
Salary, Net Worth & TV Career:
- Katie’s first career related job out of college was at the Daily Caller News Foundation, a politically conservative news website based in Washington, D.C. More than 3 years later, she still continues to work there.
- Her first position at the Daily Caller was as an intern for 4 months in the summer of 2014.
- She then got promoted to an associate editor position, holding this title from August 2014 to March 2017.
- In March 2017, Frates was promoted again to an editor & this is the title she now holds at the company.
- In March 2017, Katie also attained a position as the managing editor of Olympic Media, a consulting, marketing and technology company in Washington, D.C.
- Throughout her career, Katie has been featured on many news channels, including FOX News & One America News Network. She usually discusses subjects revolving around politics.
Interesting Facts & Trivia :
- In response to protestors of the construction of the Dakota Access Pipeline, Katie tweeted on March 10, 2017 about running over protestors before getting arrested. This tweet was soon after deleted but it brought attention to Katie & was followed up with immediate backlash.
- Many people called for her to be fired from her job at the Daily Caller, saying that she is inciting hate crimes. The Daily Caller never responded to the fiasco.
- Katie addressed the tweet in an article published by the Daily Caller, but she never apologized for it. She referred to the tweet as ‘imprudent’ and defended herself by saying that “tweets aren’t violence”.
- She instead drew attention to violent threats and racist comments she received after posting the tweet.
- Katie Frates Height is 5’4” & she is a redhead.
20th Feb 1992. As of 2018, she is around 26 years old.