Biography Information / Profile Background
Jeanne Zaino (maiden name Jeanne Sheehan) is an American political consultant & a political science professor.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Jeanne Zaino was born Jeanne Sheehan on August 20, 1970, in Farmington, Connecticut.
- She currently resides in New Rochelle, New York.
- Jeanne is married to Jeffrey T. Zaino, a lawyer and vice president of the American Arbitration Association’s elections division. She has two sons with Jeffrey – Logan Zaino (born in December 2002) and Maxim Zaino.
- From 1988 to 1992, Jeanne attended the University of Connecticut in Mansfield, Connecticut, where she met the man who would become her husband, Jeffrey Zaino. She graduated with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and Mass Communications.
- She then stayed at the University of Connecticut from 1992 to 1993, studying a Master of Arts degree in Public Policy and Survey Research
- Following that, Zaino headed to the University of Massachusetts in Amherst from 1993 to 2002, studying first for a Master’s degree in Political Science and Government, and then a Ph.D. in Political Science, specializing in Quantitative Research, American Government, Law and Political Theory.
Career, Income, Salary and Net Worth :
- Jeanne has been a Professor of Political Science and International Studies at Iona College in New Rochelle, New York, since 2002.
- She has also been an Adjunct Professor at the New York University in since 2013.
- Since June 2016, she has been involved with the strategy consulting company APPLIEDTECHONOMICS, as part of their research team.
- Jeanne can also be seen as a frequent political contributor and consultant on numerous outlets such as CBS, Fox News, Al Jazeera, MSNBC, CNN, Headline News, BBC News, NTV Russia, TV 2 Norway, Taiwan TV, RT, WNBC, WPIX, WCBS, and Vietnam Cable TV.
- She also publishes opinion pieces on political ongoings in prestigious newspapers such as Huffington Post, Financial Times, New York Post, Politico, New York Times, The Washington Post, USA Today, Wall Street Journal, and the Christian Science Monitor.
Fun Facts and Trivia :
- Jeanne frequently writes opinion column pieces for the Sunday Mail.
- Her academic research focuses on the pedagogical benefit of metaphors and electoral litigation. She frequently publishes articles in academic journals such as the Journal of Politics, the Journal of Pastoral Counselling, the Dispute Resolution Journal, the Journal of Political Science Education, and Campaigns and Elections.
- She is also the published author of ‘Adventures in Social Research: Data Analysis Using SPSS, and Core Concepts in American Government.’
- She is a specialist in electoral politics, and her class for second years at Iona College, Mass Media, and Politics, is one of the popular favorites. She also teaches classes on voting, elections, public opinion, the presidency, civil liberties, research methods, and constitutional law.
- Jeanne has won the Dr. Carol S. Russett Award for Outstanding Women in Higher Education. She has also received the Muriel Zaukas award for Outstanding Achievement and the Iona College Woman of Achievement award.
- She is friends with comedian Joe Piscopo and has frequently appeared on his radio show as a contributor.
Body Figure / Physical Info
Jeanne Zaino Measurements :
- Eye Color : Brown
- Haircut / Hair Color : Black
- How tall is Jeanne Zaino Height : 5′6″
- Feet / Legs / Boots / Shoe Size : No confirmed information available.
- Pregnant? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
Personal / Home Details
- Jeanne Zaino Married? : Yes
- Children / No of Kids : 2
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : American
Adrienne Elrod Wiki, Bio, Height, Age, Husband, Married, Net worth
Dr. Nicole Saphier Age, How old, Wiki, Family, Bio, Married, Husband, Pics
Dr Janette Nesheiwat【 Wikipedia Bio Age 】Husband Married, Education
Jessica Tarlov Bio, Wiki, Married, Age, Husband【 Fox News 】Height
Carley Shimkus Bio, Age【 Photos 】Married, Wedding, Fox News, Wiki