Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Dr. Nicole Saphier is an American medical doctor, Fox News contributor, public speaker and author who is originally from Phoenix, Arizona.
- Outspoken and passionate about her beliefs, she is not afraid to give her opinions on various social and medical issues.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Dr. Nicole was raised in Phoenix, Arizona. Her grandmother passed away after being diagnosed with Breast Cancer during Nicole’s 3rd year of medical school.
- Nicole’s grandmother was not comfortable being examined by the local physician which led to her cancer getting worse until she eventually passed away. This experience inspired Nicole to focus more strongly on women’s health and rights.
- When she was just 18 years old, Dr. Nicole found out she was pregnant. Despite multiple people telling her to abort the pregnancy, she refused and chose the path of single motherhood, something she says was her best decision ever made.
- Currently, she is married to a Neurosurgeon named Paul Saphier and they have 3 children together.
- The family also owns a pet Weimaraner dog.
Early Life & Education :
- Dr Nicole graduated with an Honors Degree from the Ross University School of Medicine (RUSM).
Job, Salary & Net Worth :
- Shortly after finishing medical school, Dr. Saphier went on to attend the Maricopa Integrated Health Systems where she completed a Radiology 5-year residency.
- She then went on to the Mayo Clinic where she did a Fellowship in Oncologic Imaging, specializing in Breast Imaging.
- Throughout her time at the Mayo Clinic, Dr. Nicole helped push for legislation which helped women be better educated on breast cancer and proper screening for the disease.
- In New York City, she joined the Economic Development Advisory Committee, the Board of Health and also became the Joint Municipal Alliance’s Chairperson.
- Her role as the Alliance’s Chairperson has seen her lead numerous efforts to support campaigns against alcohol and drugs both locally and in neighboring communities.
- She is also a member of the treatment center Memorial Sloan Kettering-Monmouth and is the institution’s Breast Imaging Director.
- Dr. Saphier is also a part of the Task Force for Breast Imaging at the New Jersey Department of Health where she gives her input and expertise on breast cancer.
- She also travels regularly to Manhattan, Trenton and New Jersey as an advocate for local breast cancer patients and survivors in addition to being an executive member of the Radiological Society of New Jersey.
- During her time at the Radiological Society, she has stood up for physicians and patients alike in an effort to improve the local healthcare system.
- Currently, Saphier has held several appointments as an advisor with the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention as well as the New Jersey Health Department.
Appearances on Television :
- Besides her medical work, Dr. Saphier is also a regular on various TV networks and gives input and analysis on the government’s various health policies and important medical news. She has appeared on the likes of MSNBC, Fox News and Fox Business.
- At Fox News, Dr. Nicole acts as a regular medical contributor and is globally recognized for her opinions.
- She has also being a co-host on numerous radio and TV shows, outside of Fox News.
Body Info / Physical Features
Nicole Saphier Measurements :
- Eye Color : Blue
- Hair Color : Brown
- Nicole Saphier Height : 5′ 4″
- Nicole Saphier Legs / Feet / Shoe Size : 7
- Pregnant ? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
Personal / Home Details
- Married? : Yes
- No of Kids : 3
- Ethnicity : White
- Nationality : American