|Personal Details Summary|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||November 7, 1986. As of 2023, she is around 37 years old.|
|Carley Shimkus Husband / Spouse / Wedding & Marriage / Partner / Dating||Married to Peter Buchignani. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Children / No. of Kids||None|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
|Who did Carly replace on Fox and Friends First?||Carley Shimkus replaced Jillian Mele on ‘Fox & Friends First’.|
Carley Shimkus is best known for reporting on the morning news show Fox and Friends, including interviews and other features. She has also been a part of satiric commentary & politico-social discussion show Red Eye w/ Tom Shillue.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Carly Noelle Shimkus was born on November 7, 1986.
- In 1982, her parents had met on a plane ride. Her mother was a United Airlines flight attendant & her dad was a passenger on the same flight.
- She married her fiancé Peter Buchignani on August 8, 2015, after dating him for more than two years. They had first met in 2013, at Carly’s birthday party.
- On her Facebook account it states, that she stays in Manhattan, New York.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Carley was part of a select group of students chosen to attend George Washington University Semester in Washington Journalism Program in the year 2008.
- Additionally, she has a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in Broadcast Journalism from Quinnipiac University (2005- 2009).
Career, Job, Salary and Net Worth :
- After joining Fox in 2009, Carley became the Associate Producer at Fox Business Network in December 2012.
- She appears on TV and radio and conducts behind the scene interviews for imus (dot) com.
- Mostly, she is responsible for producing the daily guest segments & managing the rundown of the shows.
- She is also associated with producing two hours of the weekend programme Best of Imus a popular morning radio show that involves satirical take on current news and events every week.
- Carley also functions as the liaison between her employer Fox Business Network and WABC Radio.
- She helped the creation and management of “Imus in the Morning” webpage on Fox Business’s website.
- In Jan 2017, the website Wonkette did a critical review of Fox and Friends which had discussed a tweet from Al Sharpton which stated “Jesus Christ himself was a refugee.”
- The post then went on to give them a lesson in Bible & poke holes into the arguments by Carley Shimkus.
- The writer also questioned the credibility of the so called “Bible experts” on Twitter (now called X).
- Carley reportedly upset a lot of Star Wars fans by calling them freaks on air. There was a petition on Change (dot) org which asked her to apologize for the same.
Carley Shimkus Wedding and Interesting Facts :
- Imus broke the news on its webpage “Imus in the Morning” that Carley was getting hitched and playfully referred to how even though there was jubilation at Fox, there was no joy at the WABC Radio facility. It quoted “Gunz” Gunzelman was shattered as he hoped he had a chance.
- Carley is quite active on social media sites, has over 25,000 followers on Twitter (now called X). She highlights various current political and social topics through her Twitter (now called X) account.
- “CookingWithFamily” on Fox featured the Shimkus family where they prepared Carley’s favorite apple cake recipe belonging to her grandmother.
- Carley consistently is considered as one of the best-looking news anchors on television.