Kaitlan Collins Married, Height, Salary, Age, Biography【 CNN Wiki 】
Kaitlan Collins Birthday / Age / Date of Birth / DOB
of April 1993. Her age as of 2018 is around 25 years.
Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Dating / Boyfriend
Biodata / Wikipedia Information
Often spotted smartly dressed and with a pen in hand, Kaitlan Collins is a young journalist from the deep south of the United States.
As the White House correspondent for CNN & previously for The Daily Caller, Kaitlan Collins is frequently in the public eye, she has both gained popularity & received some criticism for her interviewing technique and bold questions.
Personal Life, Education & Family :
- Kaitlin was born on 7th April 1993 in the State of Alabama.
- Education – Kaitlan was raised in Alabama & she studied at Prattville High School.
- She then went on to study at the University of Alabama & got her Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism and Political Science.
- In June 2012, Kaitlan finished her studies and launched her own website and began publishing short stories and articles, promoting herself as a freelance writer and blogger.
- The young journalist has gained a poignant position as Entertainment Editor for The Daily Caller, a politically conservative news site co-founded in 2010 by Tucker Carlson who now hosts for Fox news.
- The Daily caller promises its readership provoking reports on hot topics 24 hours a day.
- Katlin Collins has a fierce interviewing technique which makes her very popular with the audience of The Daily Caller.
- In an interview with Tucker Carlson on FOX News, Collins boldly stated that she ‘doesn’t ask the question that CNN wants’ or ‘the questions that MSNBC want’ – She’s there to ask the question that her readers want answered!
Kaitlan Collins Net Worth : Salary & Career
- Kaitlin now lives in Washington DC.
- The new talent rose to become The Daily Caller’s White House Correspondent & attended her first press conference at the White House in February 2017, following President Donald Trump’s inauguration.
- In mid-2017, she headed to news giant CNN as their White House reporter.
- Her articles frequently cover political topics & the President himself as well as the losing presidential nominee, Hillary Clinton & other world leaders.
Fun Facts, Height & Controversy :
- At the conference in February, Kaitlan stunned her peers by asking the new President Trump about what he saw as the ‘most important national-security matters facing us’ instead of using the press corpses last opportunity to further investigate matters regarding Michael Flynn.
- Kaitlan received a fiery backlash from her fellow reporters, particularly on Twitter, for letting Trump off the hook.
- However the tough skinned reporter defended her question, stressing that the public are more concerned about a potential war with North Korea, than they will are with the retired US Army lieutenant general, Michael Flynn.
- Few of her anti-gay tweets were discovered in October 2018. Back in 2011, she had used the word ‘f*g’ and in another said she wouldn’t like to share a room with a lesbian. She later apologized for it.
Kaitlan seems to play her cards close to her chest & her relationship status remains unknown. She is often photographed in stylish dresses attending public events with a handsome young man and her instagram shows many similar snaps.