|Personal Information Summary|
|Father / Dad||Jeff Collins, a mortgage banker by profession|
|Mother / Mom||Not Known|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||April 7, 1992. As of 2022, she is around 30 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Dating / Partner / Boyfriend||Kaitlan is engaged to her fiance Will Douglas, who is a professional pharmacist. After the couple started dating in 2015, the two are often photographed together in stylish attire attending public events. Kaitlan’s Instagram account shows many such snaps.|
|Children / No. of Kids||None|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
|When did Kaitlan Collins get promoted?||Collins became the Chief White House Correspondent of the incoming Biden administration on January 11, 2021.|
Wikipedia Biodata / Profile Background
- Often spotted smartly dressed and with a pen in hand, Kaitlan Collins is a young journalist from the deep south of the United States.
- As the White House Correspondent for CNN & previously for The Daily Caller, Kaitlan is frequently in the public eye. She has both gained popularity & received some criticism for her interviewing technique and bold questions.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Kaitlin was born on April 7, 1992, in the state of Alabama.
- She grew up alongside her three siblings – Two brothers named Brayden and Cole & a sister named Lena Grace.
- Education : Kaitlan was raised in Alabama & she studied at Prattville High School.
- She then went on to study at the University of Alabama & got her Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism and Political Science.
- In June 2012, Kaitlan finished her studies and launched her own website and began publishing short stories and articles, promoting herself as a freelance writer and blogger.
- The young journalist had gained a poignant position as Entertainment Editor for The Daily Caller, a politically conservative news site co-founded in 2010 by Tucker Carlson who now hosts for Fox News. The Daily Caller promises its readership provoking reports on hot topics 24 hours a day.
- Collins has a fierce interviewing technique which made her very popular with the audience of The Daily Caller.
- In an interview with Tucker Carlson on Fox News, Collins boldly stated that she ‘doesn’t ask the question that CNN wants’ or ‘the questions that MSNBC want’ – She’s there to ask the question that her readers want answered!
Career and Job Summary :
- Kaitlin now lives in Washington D.C.
- The new talent rose to become The Daily Caller’s White House Correspondent & attended her first press conference at the White House in February 2017, following President Donald Trump’s inauguration.
- In mid-2017, she headed to news giant CNN as their White House reporter.
- Her articles frequently cover political topics & the President himself as well as the losing presidential nominee, Hillary Clinton & other world leaders.
Kaitlan Collins Net Worth and Salary :
- As per Glassdoor(dot)com, the average median salary of CNN’s Chief White House Correspondent is $169,993 per year. The PayScale website mentions $110,056 annually for the same position.
- Drawing from this data, we get a rough estimate of Kaitlan Collins’ salary. Based on her work experience, however, the number can be estimated to be higher than average figures mentioned above.
Trivia and Controversy :
- At a conference in February 2017, Kaitlan stunned her peers by asking former President Trump about what he saw as the “most important national-security matters facing us” instead of using the press corpses last opportunity to further investigate matters regarding Michael Flynn.
- Kaitlan received a fiery backlash from her fellow reporters, particularly on Twitter, for letting Trump off the hook.
- However, the tough-skinned reporter defended her question, stressing that the public are more concerned about a potential war with North Korea than they will are with the retired US Army lieutenant general, Michael Flynn.
- Few of her old anti-gay tweets were discovered in October 2018. Back in 2011, she had used the word ‘fu****g’ and in another said she wouldn’t like to share a room with a lesbian. She later apologized for it.
- On May 16, 2020, Kaitlan was caught in another controversy – After the press briefing was over, Kaitlan removed the face mask that she had worn during the televised event. A few critics panned her, saying that she just wore the mask “just for show.”
Frederik Pleitgen Wife, Ehefrau Freundin【 Biography 】Married, Spouse
Eli Stokols Wikipedia, Married Wife, Biography, Age, Salary, Net worth
Weijia Jiang Bio CBS, Age, Wikipedia Biography, Husband, Married
Rebecca Buck Age【 Wiki Bio CNN 】Husband Married, Salary, Net worth
Sarah Westwood Age, Bio Wikipedia, Photos, Married Husband【 CNN 】
Laura Jarrett Age【 CNN Wikipedia Bio 】Father, Husband Wedding, Baby
Aisha Moodie Mills Wikipedia, Husband, Wife, Education, Age, Bio
Susan Hennessy Wikipedia, Husband, Married【 Bio 】Age, Wedding
Margaret Talev (Wikipedia Biography) Husband, Married, Age, Born
Julie Pace AP, Wiki, Age, Bio, Wedding, Liberal, Husband, Fox News