Biodata / Wikipedia Information
- Often spotted smartly dressed and with a pen in hand, Kaitlan Collins is a young journalist from the deep south of the United States.
- As the White House Correspondent for CNN & previously for The Daily Caller, Kaitlan is frequently in the public eye. She has both gained popularity & received some criticism for her interviewing technique and bold questions.
Personal Life : Parents, Family & Education
- Kaitlin was born on April 7, 1992, in the state of Alabama.
- She grew up alongside her three siblings – Two brothers named Brayden and Cole & a sister named Lena Grace.
- Education : Kaitlan was raised in Alabama & she studied at Prattville High School.
- She then went on to study at the University of Alabama & got her Bachelor of Arts degree in Journalism and Political Science.
- In June 2012, Kaitlan finished her studies and launched her own website and began publishing short stories and articles, promoting herself as a freelance writer and blogger.
- The young journalist had gained a poignant position as Entertainment Editor for The Daily Caller, a politically conservative news site co-founded in 2010 by Tucker Carlson who now hosts for Fox News. The Daily Caller promises its readership provoking reports on hot topics 24 hours a day.
- Collins has a fierce interviewing technique which made her very popular with the audience of The Daily Caller.
- In an interview with Tucker Carlson on Fox News, Collins boldly stated that she ‘doesn’t ask the question that CNN wants’ or ‘the questions that MSNBC want’ – She’s there to ask the question that her readers want answered!
Kaitlan Collins Net Worth : Salary & Career
- Kaitlin now lives in Washington D.C.
- The new talent rose to become The Daily Caller’s White House Correspondent & attended her first press conference at the White House in February 2017, following President Donald Trump’s inauguration.
- In mid-2017, she headed to news giant CNN as their White House reporter.
- Her articles frequently cover political topics & the President himself as well as the losing presidential nominee, Hillary Clinton & other world leaders.
Trivia & Controversy :
- At a conference in February 2017, Kaitlan stunned her peers by asking former President Trump about what he saw as the “most important national-security matters facing us” instead of using the press corpses last opportunity to further investigate matters regarding Michael Flynn.
- Kaitlan received a fiery backlash from her fellow reporters, particularly on Twitter, for letting Trump off the hook.
- However, the tough-skinned reporter defended her question, stressing that the public are more concerned about a potential war with North Korea than they will are with the retired US Army lieutenant general, Michael Flynn.
- Few of her old anti-gay tweets were discovered in October 2018. Back in 2011, she had used the word ‘fu****g’ and in another said she wouldn’t like to share a room with a lesbian. She later apologized for it.
- On May 16, 2020, Kaitlan was caught in another controversy – After the press briefing was over, Kaitlan removed the face mask that she had worn during the televised event. A few critics panned her, saying that she just wore the mask “just for show.”
Body Info / Physical Features
Kaitlan Collins Measurements :
- Eye Color : Bluish Grey
- Haircut / Hair Color : Brown
- Kaitlan Collins Height : 5′ 8″
- Legs / Feet / Shoe Size : No confirmed information available.
- Pregnant ? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
- Kaitlan Collins Mouth Surgery : Kaitlan is known for her “smirk smile”. A few orthodontic and dental treatment centers have advertised the fact that they can help with gaining a ‘smirky’ smile like Kaitlan. However, if she, personally, had any surgery is unknown.
Personal / Home Details
- Kaitlan Collins Married ? : No
- Children / No of Kids : –
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : American