Wiki Biography / Profile Background
Julie Hirschfeld Davis (maiden name Julie Ruth Hirschfeld) is a White House Correspondent at The New York Times and has close to two decades of experience under her belt.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Julie Ruth Hirschfeld on April 17, 1975, in Englewood, New Jersey.
- She was born to parents – James Hahn Hirschfeld (father) and the late Janet Susan Rubne (mother). Her mom, Janet, passed away on October 28, 1998. She was an assistant to the director of the Ethical Culture Fieldston Schools.
- Her dad, who is now retired, was a television producer and director boasting works such as The Captain Kangaroo Show on CBS. He currently reviews movies at the Buzzguide website.
- She has a sister named Jennie, who has been an art consultant at The Groom Enrique Heredia.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Both Julie and her sister attended the school at which her mother worked. Julie graduated with the class of 1993.
- Her passion for journalism began when she was around ten years old. She joined an after-school program at the time and was given the assignment to write a feature about someone. Julie interviewed the hotdog guy whom they saw every day as school kids, but no one knew his back story.
- Davis became the editor of The Fieldston News at the end of her junior year.
- She gives credits to her teachers for educating her about ways to write an engaging and compelling article.
- Back in her younger days, Julie attended a Fieldston alumni event, at which Carl P. Leubsdorf from The Dallas Morning News was present. He later gave her an internship at his workplace.
- She graduated from Yale University in 1997 with a Bachelor of Arts, Ethics, Politics & Economics.
Married Life : Husband & Children
- On March 24, 2001, Julie tied the knot with Jonathan Michael Davis at the Yale Club in Manhattan. Her husband is also a ‘Magna-cum-Laude’ graduate of Yale.
- Jonathan is a Senior Vice-President for software development at the Adrenaline Group.
Julie Hirschfeld Davis New York Times Career :
- Julie began her career with Congressional Quarterly as a senior writer and reporter for their weekly magazine.
- After five years, she joined The Baltimore Sun in June 2002 as a White House Correspondent.
- She then worked for the Associated Press in February 2007 as a political reporter for nearly 4 years.
- Bloomberg then employed Mrs. Davis from January 2011 until 2014 as a political reporter.
- She is currently with New York Times as a White House Correspondent.
- In close to her two decades of work experience, she has covered political news over 3 presidents and 3 Presidential campaigns.
- Davis is a winner of the 2009 Everett McKinley Dirksen Award for Distinguished Reporting of Congress. Her extensive coverage on the 2008 financial crisis and the federal response to the meltdown led to her winning this award.
Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB April 17, 1975. As of 2023, she is around 48 years old.
Body & Other Vital Info
Julie Hirschfeld Davis Measurements :
- Eye Color : Green
- Haircut / Hair Color : Brown
- How tall is Julie Hirschfeld Davis Height : 5′6″
- Pregnant? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
More Details :
- Julie Hirschfeld Davis Married? : Yes
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : American
Eli Stokols Wikipedia, Married Wife, Biography, Age, Salary, Net worth
Weijia Jiang Bio CBS, Age, Wikipedia Biography, Husband, Married
Sarah Westwood Age, Bio Wikipedia, Photos, Married Husband【 CNN 】
Kaitlan Collins Married, Height, Salary, Age, Biography, CNN, Wiki
Margaret Talev (Wikipedia Biography) Husband, Married, Age, Born
Julie Pace AP, Wiki, Age, Bio, Wedding, Liberal, Husband, Fox News
Jeremy Diamond Age, CNN Wikipedia, Net Worth, Wife Married, Wiki Bio
Toluse Olorunnipa Age, Married, Wikipedia Bio, Wife, Parents, Salary
Cohen has as many friends as Trump…But they have more enemies than friends…All those negatives things that Trump said bring more enemies than friends…For those around him who didn’t believe that are incredibly stupid…Not even Trump’s family dislikes the Fixer…Oblvoudly two losers…Who think they are winners…because they fanagled money from others and from other institutions…is their claim to fame…Which lead to the road to infamacy…
Trump acts like he’s in the crosshair’s of an criminal investigation…and he”s trying too wiggle enough so he at least does’t get hit in the fore head…Thereby to resign so it does not his business doings in Russia…This is more the Show. Let’s Make aDeal…rather than the show The Apprentice…Where you are fired…But rather I quit…to live another day…Asked Nixon about that…And asked his cronies who went to jail……