AB Stoddard Bio, Height, Age, Wiki, Net Worth, FOX News, Married
A.B. Stoddard Birthday / Date of Birth / How old is AB Stoddard Age
Born in 1967. Her age as of 2019 is around 52 years Husband / Married / Wedding / Marriage /
Currently Married. Her husband name is Peter Scott Roberson
Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
A.B. Stoddard is a conservative American political journalist, who currently works for Real Clear Politics.
Parents & Family Details:
- A.B. Stoddard was born in 1967 in Chevy Chase, Maryland.
- Born with the full name of Alexandra Brandon Stoddard, she was named after her parents – Father Brandon and Mother Alexandra Stoddard.
- Her sister Brooke Stoddard was born a few years after her while the family were still living in Maryland.
- Her father Brandon was a well-known American television executive, and in 2014 was inducted into the Television Hall of Fame.
Education & College :
- AB attended the Connecticut University and was known around campus as being active in the academics community.
- It was her father’s career that sparked her first interest in television. Later on, her interest in politics was sparked by her experiences in university.
Interesting Facts : Marriage & Children
- A.B. began dating Peter Scott Robertson in late 1994 after meeting through mutual friends.
- At the time, Peter was working as a Senior Associate for James Orr Associates who specialize in advising on international finance and trade matters.
- Peter has previously volunteered with the Peace Corps from 1988 to 1990, and served a mission in the Kingdom of Tonga.
- The two were married on 6th September 1997 at the Mineral Spring Farm in Claiborne, Maryland.
- Stoddard’s paternal aunt, Rev. Cecily Stoddard Stranahan, who works as an interfaith minister, performed the ceremony.
- As of 2017, they are living in Washington.
Writing Career, Salary & Net Worth :
- AB has been active in the world of political journalism since 1994.
- While she initially freelanced between multiple newspapers & TV networks for the first 10 years of her career, she then landed a full time role as an associate editor and columnist for The Hill.
- Her work with The Hill earnt her first place in the Washington Chapter of the Society for Professional Journalists in both 2010 and 2011.
- In late 2012, she made the move to Real Clear Politics, where as of 2017 – she is still working as an editor and columnist.
- Real Clear Politics is a Chicago based political news forum with conservative views, and Stoddard has said she identifies strongly with their overall goal to give readers ideological diversity.
- She has received positive reviews from Real Clear readers, and has stated that she sees a strong future for herself with the company.
AB Stoddard Measurements, Social Media & TV Career :
- Since 2015, she has regularly appeared as a guest commentator on the FOX News program ‘Fox Special Report with Bret Baier’.
- She is relatively new to the world of Twitter. She created the account @theabstoddard in 2016, and as of 2017, she has amassed 1000+ followers. She uses the account to regularly post her view on politics.