Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
Introduction : Who is Chantel Christie
- A Gemini by birth, most well-known because of her famous father – a retired American basketball player, Chantel Christie is challenging her present status quo by shaping herself to be a reality star. While most people may take a lifetime to write and compile a book, she has already authored one at the tender age of fifteen.
- She is also a singer, model, and a youth ambassador.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Born on June 1st, 1993, Chantel is of African-American ancestry.
- Chantel was born in Seattle, Washington to parents – Jackie Christie (mother) and Doug Christie (father).
- Parents : Doug Christie was an American professional basketball player who played as a Shooting Guard for different NBA teams such as LA Lakers, New York Knicks, Sacramento Kings, Orlando Magic, Dallas Mavericks and Los Angeles Clippers from 1993 to 2007. Jackie has appeared in various movies and TV shows, has authored books and has designed her own eco-friendly clothing line.
- Chantel has one sibling named Douglas Christie Junior (born in 2001) and a half sister called Takari Lee Christie (born on August 24th, 1990). Takari is Jackie’s daughter from before she married Doug.
- Chantel’s paternal grandparents are John Malone and Norma Christie.
- In Dec 2016, Chantel gave birth to a baby girl named Saniyah.
- Baby Saniyah’s father is Stacy Davis, a 6′ 6″ tall professional basketball player for the Cherkasy Monkeys. He graduated from Pepperdine University in California, in 2016.
- Education : Chantel did her schooling locally from Seattle, Washington.
Salary, Net worth & Reality TV Career :
- In 2006, Chantel & her family appeared in the reality series ‘The Christies: Committed’.
- On 10th September 2008, she authored and published a book titled – ‘I Want to Live: A Teenager’s Guide to Finding Self Love’. In her book, she talks about modern-day teens – Life and health issues associated with them, such as dieting and exercising to find social acceptance. She forbids readers from going extreme by role-modeling models & advises instead to follow a path of finding Self-love. The book is available on Amazon.
- She has appeared as herself more than once on Season Two of the Basketball Wives LA. Her mother and half-sister also starred in the show.
- She is the youth ambassador for an HIV/AIDS awareness organization.
- Also, she is a youth spokesperson for Young Man Christian’s Association (YMCA).
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Chantel’s parents marry every year on their wedding anniversary, organized on the lines of their actual wedding, with guests invited to celebrate the occasion. According to Chantel’s mother, this oddity is carried out every year so that her father does not succumb to the flamboyant lifestyle of a professional athlete.
- Has a strained relationship with her mother. Both of them have been seen arguing on-screen in the reality show Basketball Wives LA.
Draya Michele Age, Net Worth, Wiki, Baby, Husband, Son, Bio, Body, Booty
Malaysia Pargo Net Worth, Age, Bio, Wiki, Height, Brother, Husband, Kids
DJ Duffey Fiance, Husband, Net Worth, Age, Wiki, Bio, Son【 Booty 】
Brandi Maxiell Net Worth, Age, Height, Bio【 Basketball Wives LA 】Wiki
Royce Reed Net Worth, Age 2023, Wiki || Boyfriend, Husband, Son, Bio
Siohvaughn Funches Age, Net Worth, Now 2023, Biography Wikipedia
Brooke Bailey Age, Wikipedia, Married【 Basketball Wives LA 】Net worth
Did Shantel ever marry her Baby Daddy?