DJ Duffey Fiance, Husband, Net Worth, Age, Wiki, Bio, Son【 Booty 】
Latosha Duffey (Also known as : DJ Duffey / Duffey Basketball Wives )
Birthday / Age / Date of Birth / DOB
Born in 1988. As of early 2020, she is around 31 years old.
Marriage & Wedding / Husband / Engaged / Boyfriend
Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Touted as one of the top American Female DJs, Latosha Duffey is the official DJ for the rap superstar, French Montana.
- However, she is most recognized for her appearance in VH1’s “Basketball Wives LA” Season 5 cast in 2016. The woman dons several hats and is also a talented Basketball Player.
- An employee at the D-FW radio station creating weekend mixes, Duffey is also a Music Director, Rapper and Photographer. She has also donned the official DJ badge for the Rap Artist, Curren$y.
Family Background & Married Life :
- Latosha was born on August 25, 1988 in Texas.
- Her father served in the military and according to an interview with DJ Smallz Eyes 2, was quite strict with her. She admits that he is the reason she got into basketball and became the tough woman that she is now.
- With a mother who played college basketball, an older brother playing college football, and a younger brother as a Quarterback at Texas Tech, basketball & athleticism runs in her family.
- At 21, Latosha married an NFL player Brian Jackson, moved to New York and gave birth to her first son. 5 months later she moved back to Texas & the couple got divorced soon after.
- Duffey’s love life re-kindled in 2016 when she got engaged to NBA player Iman Shokuohizadeh. Their relationship, however, was rocky.
- While studying at the Mansfield Summit High School in Texas, Latosha played for the winning four-state championship Girls’ Basketball team.
- It was during junior year in High School when she fell in love with DJing by discovering the Dallas club scene.
- She completed her Graduation from University of Texas at Arlington and played division I Basketball for four years.
Job, Salary & Net Worth :
- After Latosha moved back to Texas following her divorce, she began working for a car rental company by the day and practicing DJing by night. She quit the company in 2012.
- After meeting DJ ASAP who was from Dallas, her career in DJing escalated to new heights as she opened for him at premier clubs.
- She soon started performing in several clubs & became the official DJ for Curren$y, accompanying him on his Canal Street Confidential Tour across 20 American cities.
- Duffey also stepped into the shoes of a Producer by releasing her own music album after working with Producer Noel “Detail” Fisher, himself acquainted with industry bigshots- Lil Wayne, Wiz Khalifa and Beyoncé.
- The album “BOY” featuring Latosha and LaLa Kent was popular across several music platforms including ITunes.
- She performed live at “Tomorrowland”, one of the world’s largest music festivals in Belgium in July 2018.
- Her stint as a TV reality show star begun in Los Angeles with “Basketball Wives LA”. However, she was fired from the show following a controversy.
Personal Life & Interesting Trivia :
- In 2011, Latosha dated internationally renowned rapper, Drake.
- She released a book, “Why We Didn’t Choose You” Vol. 3, in collaboration with her uncle, who is a professor at the University of Houston.
- With over 500k Instagram followers and more than 25k Twitter followers, she is one of the most popular female DJ’s in the world.
- A song she listens to every day is “Unforgettable” by French Montana.
- Duffey’s shared love for women empowerment issues led her to participate in “SlutWalk”, a rally highlighting the issue of a woman’s appearance held accountable for her sexual assault.
See details above.