Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
Melanie Bracewell is a comedian, writer, and actress from New Zealand.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Melanie Bracewell was born on 19th July 1995, in Auckland, New Zealand, to parents Lynette (mother) and Rick Bracewell (father). She is the youngest of six siblings.
- She grew up in Beach Haven, Auckland and attended the Birkenhead College in Birkdale, Auckland, from 2009 to 2013.
- Melanie then attended the Auckland University of Technology from 2014 to 2016, where she graduated from with a Bachelor of Communications degree in Communication and Media Studies.
- Currently, she continues to reside in Auckland, New Zealand, but has also lived in Australia and has travelled extensively.
Career, Job, Salary and Net Worth :
- Before getting her first break in the world of broadcasting, Melanie worked as a Member Assistant for Weight Watchers, as well as an entertainer for the business Amazing Kids Parties.
- She then started working for Radio Hauraki as a Content Producer for the station’s morning show Hauraki Breakfast, a role in which she stayed from January 2016 to July 2017.
- Since October 2014, Melanie has been working as a comedian. That same year, she won the 7 Days Georgie Pie Comedy Apprentice competition. In 2015, she was the winner of Raw Comedy Quest. She was also the opening act for Jim Gaffigan in 2018 and for Norah Jones in 2019.
- Since July 2016, Melanie has also been an announcer for Radio Hauraki.
- In January 2017, she started working as a writer for Mediaworks NZ’s The Project NZ as a full-time comedy writer. Since March 2017, Melanie has also been working as a panelist for Mediaworks NZ’s 7 Days, a comedy panel show.
- She has also been working as a panelist on Channel 10’s Have You Been Paying Attention since June 2018. She has a part of both the Australian and the New Zealand versions of the show.
- Since March 2017, Melanie has also been employed as a writer for TVNZ. She initially wrote for both seasons of Wellington Paranormal and is now a full-time writer for Have You Been Paying Attention NZ.
Interesting Facts and Trivia :
- While Melanie was still in high school, she created a Tumblr blog. It was named after her nickname, Meladoodle, focused on humour blogging. The blog currently has over ninety thousand followers and Melanie still updates it when her busy schedule allows. The material she worked on for her blog helped her with her first stand-up comedy appearance.
- She got her job as a content producer for Radio Hauraki following eight months of voluntary work learning how to produce. Her first task was to get an interview with someone involved with the hit true-crime Netflix show Making a Murderer. She managed to get through to the composer of the theme song.
- In 2018, Melanie won the Billy T Award, which is awarded to talented comedian newcomers.
- Melanie loves basketball and is a devoted follower of the NBA league.
Body Figure / Physical Info
- Eye Color : Hazel
- Haircut / Hair Color : Brown
- How tall / Height : 5′5″
- Feet / Legs / Boots / Shoe Size : 6
- Pregnant? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
- Weight Loss : A few Google queries regarding this, but we couldn’t find anything conclusive on any of her social media.
Personal / Home Details
- Marital Status / Married? : No
- Children / No of Kids : –
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : New Zealand
Joanna Hausmann Wikipedia: net worth, age, height, parents, bio
Ms Pat Comedian :: Husband, Daughter, Book, Wiki, Podcast, Kids, Age
Brooke van Poppelen Married, Husband, Spouse, Age, Net Worth, Wiki
Munya Chawawa Age, Wife, Height, Net Worth【 Wiki 】Parents, Partner
Sarah Andersen Comics, Face, Real Life, Wiki, Artist, Book, Age, Español
Arantza Fahnbulleh【 Wiki 】Age, Net Worth, Biography, Info, Twerk