Arantza Fahnbulleh is an American social media star, model, and actress. While she has appeared in a few films, her most notable work is for the documentary Complex Conversations.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Fahnbulleh was born on June 13, 1993, in Seattle, Washington. She frequently apologizes on her social media platforms for the antics of Geminis across the world.
- She loves to work out, and has expressed how important health is to her in many of her videos.
- Armed with a love for fashion, she enjoys shopping and frequently changes her hairstyle to fit her mood.
- She left Seattle after she became an adult and now lives and works in Los Angeles, California.
Social Media Fame :
- Fahnbulleh gained social media fame with the rise of Instagram and the now-terminated Vine platforù.
- Her Instagram account has over 1 million followers with a little over 350 posts. Her early posts mainly featured glam shots, where she promoted clothing and beauty products. She continues to promote those things, but also promotes movies and even liquor products like Cîroc.
- Vine, an app where users posted 6 second videos of themselves usually for comedic effect, skyrocketed her popularity as a comedian. At the height of her popularity, she had over 650,000 followers.
- When the makers of Vine decided to shut down the company, Fahnbulleh began posting her videos on Instagram.
- In September of 2017, Arantza’s work went viral when she tweeted out a “Daddy Application” for men to send to her to apply to be her new boyfriend.
- She continues to have a wide fan base on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Instagram, and YouTube, where compilations of her Vines are often viewed.
Comedy & Standup Work :
- Following the success of her work on Vine, Fahnbulleh began working as a stand-up comedian.
- She began performing across LA, most notably at the Flappers Comedy Club, a famous club where celebrity comedians such as Maria Bamford, Jeff Garlin and Karen Rontowski.
- She still does stand-up, but most of her comedic work is limited to making online videos.
Work as an Actress :
- In 2012, Fahnbulleh joined the TV show Behind the Scenes, where she played Natalie. In the show, 10 actors each created a character for themselves and had to find a way to make them work together.
- She was also in a short promotional campaign video called Blacks for Romney and worked as a runner for the short film A Totally Twisted Christmas: A Tomm Fondle Christmas Special.
- In 2013, she appeared briefly in the show Boomerang Kids, as well.
- Most recently, Fahnbulleh worked in Complex Conversations, created by Rich Antoniello and Marc Ecko. In the documentary, celebrities, activists, and pop culture icons discussed topics that impact today’s youth. Among those topics were sneaker collecting, politics, and niche comedy, like what was found on Vine.