|Personal Details Summary|
|Name||Brooke van Poppelen|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||November 4, 1978. As of 2023, she is around 45 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Single / Husband / Spouse / Partner||Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Children / No. of Kids||None|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
|Where is Dr Deborah Cohen now?||Deborah Cohen is ITV News’ Science Editor, and an award-winning media personality.|
Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Brooke van Poppelen is a comedian and an actress. She is also a writer, as well as a podcast host.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Brooke van Poppelen was born on November 4, 1978, to parents that were a police officer and a nurse.
- Van Poppelen grew up in the suburbs of Detroit, Michigan, with her brother.
- She was previously married to fellow comedian Tony Sam. The two divorced in 2010, but remained on good terms, and even went on to perform together at a comedy event.
- Brooke is currently dating Fernando O. Cepeda, a photographer.
- Though Brooke was initially based in New York City, she now lives and works in Los Angeles, California.
- For her education, Van Poppelen attended the Michigan State University in East Lansing, Michigan.
Career, Job, Salary and Net Worth :
- Since April 2003, Brooke has been performing sketch, improv, theater, storytelling, and stand-up comedy.
- She trained in New York and Chicago, but has performed in numerous locations, including Melbourne, Australia.
- From July 2010 to September 2011, she worked as a blogger and copywriter for Turner Broadcasting’s channel truTV.
- In September 2012, Brooke joined the ranks of the MTV Networks and Logo as a producer and staff writer. She wrote for many MTV and MTV2 shows, such as Nikki & Sara Live, Philosophy, Guy Code, and quite significantly on seasons one and two of Girl Code.
- Brooke was also the co-writer and creator of Seeing Other People, a web series.
- She also co-authored Girl Code: A Single Girl’s Guide to Guys and Dating, as well as various other comedic sketches.
- Since May 2014, Brooke has been working as a television host for truTV, mainly presenting the show Hack My Life with Kevin Perreira. The show explores the viability of so-called life hacks that are meant to simplify life.
- She was also the host and the creator of a podcast, Side Work Podcast.
- Brooke’s many talents extend to singing as well – She is one half of Comfort Zone, an album she co-created with Julian Velard.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Brooke loves dogs and has at least two, Winnie and Hank.
- She frequently visits her family in the Midwest.
- She has a niece called Sage.
- She has appeared as a panelist on numerous TV shows, such as The View, The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson, The Nightly Show With Larry Wilmore, @Midnight, and John Oliver’s New York Stand Up Show, along with an array of many other MTV, truTV, and VH1 shows.
- The very first comedy album she released, Hard Feelings, shot to the first position in the iTunes comedy chart.
- Her podcast, Side Work, deals with discussion on the topic of waiting tables.
- She performed in the ‘Headliners Showcase’ at the Melbourne International Comedy Festival and was chosen as a featured comedian at the SF Sketchfest.
- Brooke also performed at Riot Fest LA, SXSW, Eugene Mirman Comedy Festival, and the Bentzen Ball.
- Furthermore, she headlined at Caroline’s on Broadway during their Breakout Artists’ series.
Joanna Hausmann Wikipedia: net worth, age, height, parents, bio
Ms Pat Comedian :: Husband, Daughter, Book, Wiki, Podcast, Kids, Age
Melanie Bracewell Height, Age, Parents, Family, Comedy, Wiki, Bio
Munya Chawawa Age, Wife, Height, Net Worth【 Wiki 】Parents, Partner
Sarah Andersen Comics, Face, Real Life, Wiki, Artist, Book, Age, Español
Arantza Fahnbulleh【 Wiki 】Age, Net Worth, Biography, Info, Twerk