Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Samantha Hawes is an American paranormal investigator & historian. She is best known for being part of the cast of SyFy’s show Ghost Hunters. It is the longest-running & most popular show on SyFy.
Family Background & Married Life :
- Samantha was born on the 7th December 1991 in the United States.
- Her mother’s name is Kristen Cornell and her father, Jason Hawes, is also a paranormal investigator.
- She has four siblings – Logan, Sator, Austin and Haily Hawes.
- Samantha got married in 2014.
- Hawes has a Bachelor’s degree in History from the University of Rhode Island, and a Bachelor’s degree in Secondary Education in 2014.
Unique Childhood :
- Samantha believes paranormal investigation is part of her “genetic makeup.” Her earliest memories were listening to her father’s stories about his own discoveries at only four years old.
- In 2016, the writer Andrea Perron interviewed her, and she admitted her childhood was “unique and different.” Middle school is already difficult for students, but for Samantha, it was even more so for her since she had a famous father who hunted ghosts for a living!
Job, Salary & Net Worth :
- Samantha has been working alongside her father, Jason, for almost two decades in the paranormal field. With him, she founded The Atlantic Paranormal Society (TAPS).
- As a teenager she worked behind the scenes with her father and his partner Grant Wilson. Nowadays, she is the Hawes’ team historian.
- She became a part of SyFy’s show Ghost Hunters cast in 2013. Since then, she appeared consistently until 2016.
- Before becoming a fixed member of the team, she had minor appearances on the show since 2009.
- Samantha has also been a teacher in a first grade class in Rhode Island.
- Her job has taken her many different places around her country & she defines herself as a travel lover.
Trivia, Height & Social Media :
- One of Samantha’s most memorable experiences was leading “Blue Oyster Cult” through an investigation at the Belleview-Biltmore in Belleaire, Florida.
- She has had multiple paranormal experiences, but there is one that stuck with her the most: An entity mimicked her father after he had been investigating in a location the night before. Jason was not near the place when it happened, but was at home, sick in bed.
- In 2014, Samantha and her father visited the city of Yankee Candle and organized a meet and greet with the fans of the SyFy channel.
- In an interview for the digital platform, “Mass Live,” Jason Hawes revealed how proud he is to see his daughter has the same interests he does. He said, It is an honor to hang out with her and see her same drive to understand. He assured “hanging out with your kids at work is wonderful.”
- Although she doesn’t have many followers on her Instagram account for being a celebrity, she posts pictures and videos of her life, including events she attends with her husband, her routine with her children and with friends too.