Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Charlotte Strawbridge is a professional photographer, based in England. She is also a singer and writer.
Personal & Family Background :
- Charlotte Strawbridge is married (since 2015) and lives in England.
Early Life and Education :
- Charlotte is the daughter of Dick Strawbridge, a well-known Lieutenant-Colonel, an engineer, and television personality.
- Her mother, Brigit Strawbridge is a bee advocate, wildlife gardener and naturalist.
- Both of Charlotte’s parents are reputable British environmentalists. The Strawbridge family has appeared on numerous television shows devoted to the environment.
- Her parents divorced in 2010 and have both since remarried.
- She has one sibling & two half-siblings. Her brother James, whom she shares the same parents as her, is a celebrity chef.
- James is married to his wife Holly and is also a father. He lives in Cornwall with his family.
- She and her siblings and parents seem close.
- Her two other siblings are named Dorothy and Arthur. They are the children of her father and his second wife, Charlotte’s step-mother Angel Adoree, whom her father married in 2015.
- Charlotte studied Folk and Traditional Music at Newcastle University.
Career, Income, Salary & Net Worth :
- Charlotte is a professional portrait photographer, singer and writer.
- In 2009, she recorded her album “Breathed a Song”, which is full of soulful ballads. Her father has said that his favourite song from the album is “Empires Made of Sand.”
- Photography not only became a passion but also a career for Charlotte.
- Although she states that she respects wildlife photographers, Charlotte loves taking pictures of people, and wants them to feel confident during shoots. She prefers to shoot her subjects in natural light.
- Charlotte has photographed her family members for many publications in which they appear. The talented photographer has also taken pictures all over the world & has been published several times over.
Trivia, Height & Interesting Facts :
- In 2016, Charlotte’s father bought a French chateau, Chateau de la Motte Husson. After remodelling it, her father and stepmother got married there and it is now a popular location for weddings.
- Charlotte loves dance, especially flamenco.
- She spent a year in Cuba studying traditional Cuban music, including guitar playing and song.
- While completing her studies, Charlotte was part of Sage Gateshead’s, a music apprenticeship community, where she became a music leader.
- Some of the artists that have influenced her music include Janis Joplin, Fleetwood Mac, Suzanne Vega, Cat Stevens, Bob Dylan and more.
- The first television show that Charlotte appeared on was with her family and it was called “It’s Not Easy Being Green.” The show ran for three seasons from 2006 to 2009.