|Personal Information Summary|
|Name||Aarya Ambekar | आर्या अंबेकर|
|Mother / Mom||Shruti Ambekar|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||June 16, 1994. As of 2023, she is around 29 years old.|
|Marital Status / Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Partner||Currently not married, possibly single. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Who is Aarya Ambekar mentor?||Arya had the opportunity to work with her mentor, Avadhoot Gupte. On her Instagram, she expressed her excitement.|
|Children / No. of Kids||None|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||Indian|
Wikipedia Biodata / Profile Background
Family and Career :
- Aarya Ambekar is a young Marathi singer. She is originally from Pune but was born in Nagpur.
- Parents : Shruti Ambekar (mother) and Samir Ambekar (father). Aarya’s grandmother was also a classical Marathi vocalist.
- Though educated in an English medium school, Aarya is very comfortable singing Marathi songs. She started learning the art of singing at the young age of 3 from her Mother Shruti Ambekar, who is also a singer. A young learner, she gave her first examination in Music at the age of 6.
- She shot to fame with her performance in Zee Marathi show ‘Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Little Champs.’ She has appeared in Chala Hawa Yeu Dya in 2015 and has sung for the TV show Suvasini.
- At a young age, she has won many awards like the Haribhau Sane Award, Vasantrao Deshpande Puraskar and was the youngest recipient of the ‘Manik Varma Scholarship.’ She also made her acting debut with the movie Ti Sadhya Kay Karte along with actor Abhinay Berde.
- She is one of the rare singers who has entered into the world of acting, after the success story of Ketaki Mategaonkar. Ketki also started as a singer & then gave many box office hits like Timepass & Shala.
- Her height is around 5 feet 2 inches.
Some of her favorites are as follows :
- Favourite Musicians : Hridaynath Mangeshkar, R.D. Burman, Ismail Darbar
- Favourite Singers : Sonu Nigam, Suresh Wadkar, Shankar Mahadevan
- Let’s Go Back
- Bal Gandharva
- Rama Madhav
- Sant Kaikadi Maharaj
- Olya Sanjveli
- Paus – Tujya Majya Manatala
- Aathva Swar
- Khaucha Gaav
- Aathva Swar
- Jai Hari Vitthal
- Aanandwan ale Ghari
- Garjati Sahyadriche Kade