Marie Pierre Bouchard is a Canadian actress, who is famous for appearing on the hit TV show Just for Laughs: Gags, a hidden camera comedy reality show, based on its American counterpart Candid Camera.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Marie Pierre Bouchard was born in Hull, Québec, Canada.
- Currently, she lives in Montréal, Canada, where she is raising a family.
Job, Salary & Net Worth :
- Between 2000 and 2011, Marie Pierre appeared in a great deal of episodes of Just for Laughs: Gags (known as Juste pour Rire: Les Gags in French).
- The show spanned over 2500 episodes in its run, and Marie Pierre was one of its main hosts and actresses, engaging in many iconic pranks on the unsuspecting public throughout the years.
- Marie also appeared on the US version of Just for Laughs from 2015 to 2018.
- Some of her most iconic pranks have involved ‘ambulance makes victim worse,’ ‘little girl gambles with police,’ ‘concrete truck falls over car,’ ‘doll wakes up,’ ‘soldier is back home’ and ‘little girl has her tongue pierced.’
- She has also appeared on Just for Laughs in the roles of sideswipe performer, and as a bikini nun.
- Just for Laughs show was responsible for Marie Pierre’s fame & she is very fond of and attentive of her fans.
Interesting Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Marie Pierre frequently changes her hair color, but stood out as a blonde during her time on Just for Laughs.
- Musically, she is a fan of artists like Lady Gaga, Florence + The Machine, Kings of Leon, Radiohead, Adele, Elvis Presley, The Black Keys, Johnny Cash, Justin Timberlake, Richard Desjardins and Jean Leloup.
- She enjoys the TV shows Soirée de Clowns, Dexter, Just Kidding, Nichole, Le Cirque, Like Moi, Papa, Constat à l’amiable, Les 400 Coups, Cuisine Futée, L’amour est dans le pré, and Strobosketch.
- She is a foodie, and is very fond of the brunch and breakfast restaurant Well, in Montréal, as well as the Asian fusion restaurant Sésame in Gatineau, Québec.
- Marie Pierre is very health-conscious, has a keen interest in nutrition and organic products, and enjoys smoothies and vegetarian cooking.
- She also follows the work of French comedian and TV personality Alexandre Barrette, as well as the Canadian comedian Julien Tremblay.
- Marie Pierre enjoys supporting local businesses, attending yoga classes, going to concerts, and discovering cafés.