|Personal Information Summary|
|Rachel Feinstein Mother||Karen Feinstein. Karen is the President and CEO of the Jewish Healthcare Foundation in Pittsburgh.|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||May 25, 1971. As of 2023, she is around 52 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Single / Partner||Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Children / No. of Kids||1|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||Jewish|
|When did Rachel Feinstein move to New York City?||She moved to New York City at age 17 and developed a character-driven stand-up act.|
Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
Rachel Feinstein is an American actress & stand-up comedian.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Rachel Feinstein was born on May 25, 1971, and raised in Bethesda, Maryland, to parents – a social worker mother and a civil rights lawyer/blues musician father. She grew up in a Jewish family, that was super liberal.
- According to Rachel, she gets her sense of humor from her father. She adds that her dad’s sense of humor is dark and weird.
- She attended Walter Johnson High School in Bethesda, Maryland.
- After struggling with depression growing up, Rachel moved to New York City at the age of seventeen with her then-boyfriend to pursue a career as a stand-up comedian. She continues to reside in NYC.
- Rachel has been best friends with fellow stand-up comedian/actress Amy Schumer for years since a phase during which they were roommates.
- On September 8, 2018, Rachel married Peter ‘Pete’ Brennan, a captain in the fire department of New York. Fellow comedian Amy Schumer was her maid of honor and helped with wedding preparations. The couple had their first child in late 2020.
Career, Income, Salary and Net Worth :
- After moving to New York City when she was seventeen, Rachel worked for a short while in clothes shops and then worked in theater.
- In 2010, she jumpstarted her career as a comedian by appearing on the seventh season of the game show/reality TV show Last Comic Standing. The show involved six weeks of airtime on NBC, and it allowed Rachel to start headlining shows and earning a living as a stand-up comedian, as well as making her name in the city.
- Since then, Rachel has had numerous appearances on TV shows and specials- The View, The Bachelorette, The Nightly Show with Larry Wilmores, The Late Late Show with James Corden, @midnight, Not Safe with Nikki Glaser, The Standups, and The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon.
- Rachel has also starred in the movie Trainwreck alongside Amy Schumer, in the mini-series Samurai Love God, on the TV series Red Oaks, and again alongside Amy Schumer in I Feel Pretty.
- Her other major TV appearances include Judd Apatow’s TV series Crashing, as well as on Historical Roasts, and Wrestling with Joeylicious.
- Rachel has also had a number of comedy specials, most importantly the one-hour special ‘Amy Schumer Presents Rachel Feinstein: Only W***s Wear Purple’.
- The talented comedian has also done voice acting, in particular for the popular 2013 video game Grand Theft Auto V, as well as Adult Swim’s Venture Brothers.
Interesting Facts and Trivia :
- Rachel was fired from her first job in a New York City clothes shop in under four hours for not having the correct folding technique.
- She is very skilled with impressions, particularly when it comes to doing voices.
- Rachel is also good friends with fellow comedian Irene Bremus, who introduced Rachel to the man who would become her husband, Peter Brennan. Irene was a bridesmaid at Rachel’s wedding.
- She had a joint bachelor and bachelorette party with Peter at the Dream Hotel in New York City.
- Height : 5′7″
Kelly Landry【 Wiki 】Age, Married, Wedding, Husband, Bio, Family
Sarah Tiana Comedian, Age, Wikipedia, Net Worth, Bio, Husband, Married
Liza Treyger Wikipedia: Comedian Age, Wiki, Bio, Husband, Married
Marie Pierre Bouchard【 Wikipedia 】Age, Net Worth, Tattoos, Husband
Eleanor Kerrigan Comedian Wiki, Age, Bio, Wikipedia, Net worth
Nina Oyama Wiki, Age, Parents, Partner, Comedian, Dating, Net worth