Bio Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Bhagyashree Nhalve is actress working mainly in Marathi Industry.
- She is popularly known for her role was ‘Rama’ in the serial Kunku Tikli aani Tattoo on Colors Marathi.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Bhagyashree Nhalve was born on July 6, 1991, in Pune.
- Bhagyashree is born and brought up in Saswad near Pune.
- She actively participated in cultural activities in Schools and College.
Early Life & Education :
- She was done her schooling from M.E.S. Rani Laxmibai Gilrs Military School, Pune. She has completed her graduation in Bachelors in Arts degree from Waghire College, Saswad.
Job, Salary & Net Worth :
- Nhalve started her acting career with brand ambassador of Reewa Collection and Vardhaman jewelers.
- She made her debut in Colors Marathi daily soap Kunku Tikli aani Tattoo as a lead actress.
- She worked in Perfume movie produced by Dr. Hemant Dixit and Omkar Dixit relased on March 1, 2019. Perfume is a suspense thriller combined with a love story
- The actress starred in the popular Marathi web series Striling Pulling.
- She also worked in theatre and short films in Pune. One of the Short film she worked by SKB Group Saswad is BET.
Fun Facts and Social Media :
- Bhagyashree is very much active in social media as we see her active on the known social media platforms like the Twitter, Instagram and Tik Tok. Her official Twitter, Instagram and Tik Tok id is bhagyashreenh
- She didn’t know her name was Bhagyashree until fourth standard when she was appearing for scholarship exam as her grandfather put the name in birth certificate and didn’t tell anyone about this. Till third standard she thought her name was Renuka Nhalve.