|Personal Details Summary|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||June 21, 1978. As of 2023, she is around 45 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Spouse / Partner||Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Children / No. of Kids||None|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
|What is irreversible damage by Abigail Shrier about?||Abigail Shrier’s 2020 book, Irreversible Damage, published by Regnery Publishing, advocates rapid-onset gender dysphoria as a concept.|
Wiki Bio / Profile Background
- Abigail Shrier (maiden name Abigail Brett Krauser) is a journalist and author based in Los Angeles.
- In 2020, she was in the news for an explosive declaration that young white teenage girls are falling prey to gender conversions, the same way in the earlier decade highly anxious and depressive teenagers adopted unhealthy habits, disorders, and conditions like anorexia and bulimia.
- Abigail is the daughter of her parents Peter B. Krauser (father) and his wife Sherrie L. Krauser (mother).
- Since June 3, 2007, Abigail is married to Zachary Loren Shrier, the co-founder of Shrier Wealth Management.
Work : Career, Salary and Net Worth
- Abigail is a regular writer for the Wall Street Journal (WSJ). She also freelances and contributes to The Federalist.
- She has worked as an Associate Attorney for Irell & Manella LLP Law Firm, and spent some time as a Law Clerk for Hon. Judith Rogers (Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit).
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- According to a website Abigail’s educational qualification includes a degree in Law from the Yale Law School in 2005.
- Abigail also holds degrees from Colombia University in New York and The University of Oxford.
Famous Spouse :
- Abigail’s husband, Zachary, has a lot of experience in the world of financial advisory. He has garnered knowledge of managing portfolios of stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and other financial instruments.
- He has worked at McKinsey & Company in New York in the capacity of a financial analyst, and his focus was financial institutions.
- His educational qualifications include a B.A with honors from Harvard University.
- One of his achievements is that he was elected to the Phi Beta Kappa.
- In June 2020, Abigail released a book titled Irreversible Damage: The Transgender Craze Seducing our Daughters, which ran into trouble when there was a campaign to censor the book.
- She was called ‘transphobic’ for stating that teenagers are too young to decide on changing their gender with the help of operations.
- The furor over banning her book was raised after appearing on the Joe Rogan Experience, one of the most popular podcasts on Spotify. There were calls from listeners to remove the episode from Spotify, which the company did not accept.
- Her book received a few negative reviews from reviewers, but mostly positive ones.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Abigail’s book was published by a publishing house called Regnery Publishing. The book is written on a topic that has not yet received widespread coverage, namely the argumentative notion of ‘quick onset gender dysphoria,’ which is nothing but identification as transgender in teenagers who were born as females at birth.
- To promote her book, Shrier spoke about the desire in teenagers to convert their gender to transgender a contagion.
- Some of the positive reviews that she got for her book include one where Janice Turner, a British Journalist, calls her book ‘fearless.’
- Abigail is active on Twitter and has a huge following of over 100,000 people.
Dr Debra Soh【 Wikipedia 】Age, Husband Married, Gender, Bio Parents
Vijaya Gadde Wiki, Age, Bio, Salary, Net Worth, Twitter, Family, Husband
Ed Calderon Age, Wiki, Podcast, Bio, Married, Height, Net Worth, Family
Brian Redban Net Worth, Girlfriend, Wife, Wiki, Real Name, Age, Bio
Dr. Rhonda Patrick Age, Wiki Bio, Husband, Married Age, Diet, Net worth
Brett Okamoto Bio Wiki, Age, Wife, Wedding, Parents, Net worth
Rahma Zein Age【 Wikipedia Bio 】Parents, Birthday, Married, Piers