|Personal Details Summary|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||Born in 1982. As of 2023, he is around 41 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Wife / Spouse / Partner / Dating||Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Children / No. of Kids||None|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||Hispanic|
|Who did Ed Calderon work for?||Ed Calderon works as a private investigator and a security consultant. Throughout his career, he has advised governments, international organizations, and private companies on security issues.|
Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Ed Calderon is a combat specialist in non-permissive environments.
- He is also a writer, a security consultant, and a speaker.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Ed Calderon was born in 1982 in Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico, where he was also raised.
- He spent most of his youth in Tijuana involved in reckless activities.
- Growing up in a border town like Tijuana meant that he was influenced by American culture from an early age, and this had a direct impact on his life.
- Ed then lived a nomadic lifestyle for a while after he turned eighteen years old, living off the contents of his backpack while hiking through Mexico and the United States.
- He returned to Tijuana during the holiday season and discovered an article in the newspaper that led him to a new and stable career path.
- When he’s not working or travelling for work, Ed continues to reside in his hometown of Tijuana in the borderlands of Northern Mexico.
Career, Job, Salary and Net Worth :
- The article Ed saw in the newspaper upon returning from his hiking days got him to start working for the government for the next decade. He specialised in working in counter narcotics, protection and security across the borders, and executive protection.
- While working for the government, Ed took training courses in everything that was available to him. He also studies cases and methodologies in order to round out his on the go education.
- Ed’s in-depth knowledge got him the role of instructor for the operations groups he was involved with at the time. His research in improving weapons methodologies led him to Scott Babb’s Libre Fighting System seminar.
- He trained special police units with Scott Babb in Mexico. The reports and feedback that the students gave him made Ed realise that the borderland was a perfect testing ground for new methodologies.
- Since then, Ed has been a security consultant advising several of the most prestigious law enforcement organisations such as the FBI, the Navy SEALs, and Indonesia’s Kapaska. He has also directly trained and instructed intelligence agents working for the United States and Mexican governments.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Ed created the brand Ed’s Manifesto and through it, he posts educational and training videos on YouTube. He also travels the entirety of the United States and Mexico for speaking and training events.
- Ed’s Manifesto was also created because Ed has stacks of Moleskine notebooks where he did all his research.
- Ed’s combat background is in Thai boxing. His combat style and philosophy was also greatly influenced by Scott Babb’s Libre Fighting System, as well as by South African combat movement.
- Ed also leads seminars and private training courses focusing on the topics of unconventional edged weapons, anti-abduction methodologies, unarmed combat, escapology, region-specific protection work, and personal security.
- He favours an immersive style of teaching and training and opts for realistic scenarios for his student to learn.
Dr Debra Soh【 Wikipedia 】Age, Husband Married, Gender, Bio Parents
Vijaya Gadde Wiki, Age, Bio, Salary, Net Worth, Twitter, Family, Husband
Abigail Shrier Age【 Wikipedia Biography 】Husband Married, Family
Brian Redban Net Worth, Girlfriend, Wife, Wiki, Real Name, Age, Bio
Dr. Rhonda Patrick Age, Wiki Bio, Husband, Married Age, Diet, Net worth
Brett Okamoto Bio Wiki, Age, Wife, Wedding, Parents, Net worth