|Personal Information Summary|
|Amaka Ubaka Sister||Bahka Ubaka|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||April 20, 1987. As of 2023, she is around 36 years old.|
|Husband / Marriage / Wedding / Boyfriend / Spouse||Currently not married, possibly single. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Where did Amaka Ubaka study?||She graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication and International Studies from the University of Miami.|
|Children / No of Kids||None|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||Black|
Wiki Biography / Profile Background
- Amaka Ubaka is a news anchor, journalist, and reporter who works for WHDH NBC 7 in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Gorgeous, talented and beautiful, she has always been passionate about telling genuine stories and has spent several years dedicating her time to grow her career as a reporter.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Amaka was born in California. Her family eventually moved to Tallahassee, Florida, where she spent most of her childhood and young adult life.
- When she is away from the camera, Amaka prefers to keep a low profile and is not one to publicly advertise her personal life. However, it is known that her father is now deceased and she has an older sibling named Bahka. Through her sister, Amaka is also an aunt to her young nephew, Khymani.
- She attended the University of Miami and graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications and International Studies. She minored in Sociology.
Career : Profession, Salary and Net Worth
- In August 2010, Ubaka began her journey in Redding, California, as a General Assignment Reporter for the KRCR AB7 news team. There, she covered several high-profile stories, including the infamous California Wildfires.
- In December 2011, she moved to Omaha, Nebraska, & joined the WOWT NBC 6 News team as one of their General Assignment Reporters.
- Some of her most memorable moments at WOWT include reporting at the 2012 Olympic Swim Trials and at the NCAA College Baseball World Series.
- In January 2013, Amaka left Nebraska and headed to Orlando, Florida, to join WKMG CBS 6. There, she reported on several high-profile bulletins, such as the swallowing of a sleeping man by a sinkhole and the trial of a mother charged with drowning her children in the Atlantic Ocean. She eventually left the station in August 2015 after more than two years as part of their team.
- Ubaka decided to take the job opportunity in Boston, Massachusetts, at WHDH NBC 7 News. She currently works as one of the station’s reporters and fill-in anchor.
- Amaka has stated that she enjoys living in New England and is happy and eager to be as involved in the local community as possible.
Income, Salary and Net Worth :
- As per ZipRecruiter, the average median salary of a Boston News Reporter is $83,482 per year. The PayScale website mentions an annual base pay of $75,000 for the same position.
- Drawing from this data, we get a rough estimate of Amaka Ubaka’s salary. Considering her work experience, her annual income can be estimated to be higher than the figures mentioned above.
Fun Facts and Trivia :
- When she is not working, Amaka enjoys dancing and staying as active as she possibly can. She is not quite a gym rat but, she loves to keep fit and toned.
- She is also a fan of adventure and enjoys traveling to different places whenever she gets the opportunity.
- During her private time, she enjoys reading and prefers non-fiction work.
- A testament to her love of giving back to her community, Amaka regularly takes part in the annual “Cook for Charity” event that is held at an American Bistro called Cook in Newton, Massachusetts. As part of the event, Amaka has prepared flatbreads that were created to help a charity called “Project HOPE Boston.” She has also cooked her own special recipes, which she sold to raise money for the charity.
- Ubaka loves to keep her followers up to date with her career developments, news bulletins, and other random stuff by frequently posting on social media. She is also not shy to interact personally with some of her followers every now and then.
Body Figure / Physical Info
Amaka Ubaka Measurements :
- Eye Color : Brown
- Haircut / Hair Color : Black
- How tall is Amaka Ubaka? / Height : 5′5″
- Feet / Legs / Boots / Shoe Size : N/A
- Pregnant? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
- Amaka Ubaka Weight Loss : We couldn’t find anything conclusive on any of her social media, if Amaka has shed a few pounds. In April 2020, she once shared a workout video she follows on her Facebook page – https://www.facebook.com/AmakaUbaka7News/videos/saturday-vibes-workout/229971818267624/
Keke Vencill【 Bio 】Age, Husband, Married, Wiki, Height, Measurements
Alaina Pinto Age, Bio Wiki, Married, Salary, Biography, Weight Loss, Now
Wren Clair Age, Wiki, Bio, Height, Wikipedia, Husband, Married, Salary
Bri Eggers Wikipedia, Age, Wedding, Husband【 Bio 】Measurements
Nathalie Pozo Age, Wikipedia, Married Husband, Height, Bio, Weight loss
Amaka, the first time I saw your broadcast I was hooked. You’re magnetic and amazing. Love your style of clothes. Men want you and women want to be you. That smile is addictive and I hope to see you again.
Stay the way you are Amaka. You’re a beautiful lady. You are a classy girl. I watch 7 news for your broadcast.
You’re awesome, Amaka. People are so proud of what you have accomplished, and who you are…brilliant and talented!
Amaka, you are a very pretty girl. Very professional and your smile is contagious. However, your clothes at times are way too tight! Perhaps a personal shopper could assist you with styles that complement your body shape in a good way.
Keep up the fine work you do!
So just because a woman is full-figured, you say her clothes are tight. She doesn’t need you or anyone else to say she needs help buying clothes that compliment her figure. Shame on you and all the haters out there.
She’s beautiful and you know it. If you’re really a woman you need to support not degrade a person on how they dress I’m sure her staff accepts. What next her hair? She doesn’t need any negativity just support for her professionalism. Thank you Amaka for being you, so do not change for anyone!!!
Amaka, you have the most perfect beautiful figure, admired by both men And women. You wear the most beautiful outfits and colours to complement your figure. Stay the way you are because everyone loves you and watches Channel 7 because of you.
I’m not gonna say anything to make you block me but I’m mad at myself for being mean to you. I got carried away when I got angry. You had to block me because I got too personal. Hope you can forgive me, I think you are beautiful. I don’t know anything about you other than what I read or seeing you on the news I think you are very professional all the time. You deal with your haters very well so I am gonna end my message now and I hope you can forgive me for my stupid behavior. I just wanted to say this to you and I hope you continue to prosper
I’ll never stop watching News 7 as long as you are the day anchor…smart, funny, compassionate, and drop-dead gorgeous.
Yes, a beauty in its pure form. Yes – inside and out.
No one should be this beautiful…wow
Boston is very lucky to have such talented reporters as Amaka. No matter on Channel 7 or 4, 5, 10, 25 she would fit in well and make the station shine because she is that good. Your time here in Boston has been our pleasure. Keep up the great work you do as the morning anchor.
Amaka is a beautiful and talented young lady. We need more Amakas in the world. It would be a much better place…you go girl!!
Bonita mamasita. Best newscaster ever
Amaka is the best news personality out there. Her beauty is not just on the outside it shine through from the inside even more. Brings a smile to my face every morning i look forward to her every morning
‘Repping’ Naija 100%. You are my new crush. I had to let whitney Houston go.
Whoa! You have grown kid…You are the type of person I want to be around! Your smile just makes me feel good! Be smart, be safe and always reach higher! I’m 75, where were you in the 60’s ? Keep your head screwed on! Sincerely, Paul Sr
Don’t listen to the naysayers. Amaka Ubaka is the Best thing that has happened to channel 7 news in a long time. I watch every morning to see her display of Professionalism but most of all her smile.
Keep up the good work Amaka.
I think Amaka Ubaka is a beautiful young lady who’s very talented. I would like to thank her and the Boston channel 7 news team for doing a great job! but why does Amaka’s skin always looks tired? her make up be all over the place. Her hair looks nice some times, but I think they can do a better job when it comes to her appearance. I don’t like the cookie monster looking eye brows and her skin sometimes looks like and darker than a snickers bar. I’m not trying to be nagative but the make up doesn’t match her skin. The wigs doesn’t match her appearance.
Why must her dress be so tight? Come on, she is a great reporter, but no one else wears their clothes so tight.
is her body type. I don’t see a thing wrong with the way she dresses, she’s a very curvy woman and her clothing accentuates it. You are very close to body shaming a black woman, real nice
Body shaming! That is her body…it is voluptuous! Clothes don’t have to be tight at all for a great body to show! Stop hating or are you a racist?
You’re just being jealous of how beautiful she is, that’s all. Some people watch the news there just to see Amaka!
Amaka works hard to keep her figure. She wants to show it off. Skimpy outfits tend to boost ratings and don’t tend to hinder a career. My thing was the previous decade when all the ladies on the morning news would be wearing evening dresses. If you have your evening dress on at 5 am, I wanna see some evidence of how much fun you had last night, a slip showing, mascara streaked down the cheeks after wailing about the plate and nachos spilling all over the floor.
I live in NH and watch CH7 for Amaka gets me happy in morning. So beautiful, I am a old white dude.
Ubaka, you are a stunningly beautiful, intelligent and by far the most superior reporter channel 7 has, you should be one of the main anchors and not because of your looks but because of your professionalism and presence.
Amaka you are beautiful, i live in n.h. and watch you all i can. I love your smile, couple weeks ago you wore a pink jump suit, you were a 10 in that.keep up the good work,
What is Bri Eggers doing these days