|Personal Information Summary|
|Amaka Ubaka Sister||Bahka Ubaka|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||April 20, 1987. As of 2023, she is around 36 years old.|
|Husband / Marriage / Wedding / Boyfriend / Spouse||Currently not married, possibly single. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Where did Amaka Ubaka study?||She graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication and International Studies from the University of Miami.|
|Children / No of Kids||None|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||Black|
Wiki Biography / Profile Background
- Amaka Ubaka is a news anchor, journalist, and reporter who works for WHDH NBC 7 in Boston, Massachusetts.
- Gorgeous, talented and beautiful, she has always been passionate about telling genuine stories and has spent several years dedicating her time to grow her career as a reporter.
Personal Life : Parents, Family and Education
- Amaka was born in California. Her family eventually moved to Tallahassee, Florida, where she spent most of her childhood and young adult life.
- When she is away from the camera, Amaka prefers to keep a low profile and is not one to publicly advertise her personal life. However, it is known that her father is now deceased and she has an older sibling named Bahka. Through her sister, Amaka is also an aunt to her young nephew, Khymani.
- She attended the University of Miami and graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications and International Studies. She minored in Sociology.
Career : Profession, Salary and Net worth
- In August 2010, Ubaka began her journey in Redding, California, as a General Assignment Reporter for the KRCR AB7 news team. There, she covered several high-profile stories, including the infamous California Wildfires.
- In December 2011, she moved to Omaha, Nebraska, & joined the WOWT NBC 6 News team as one of their General Assignment Reporters.
- Some of her most memorable moments at WOWT include reporting at the 2012 Olympic Swim Trials and at the NCAA College Baseball World Series.
- In January 2013, Amaka left Nebraska and headed to Orlando, Florida, to join WKMG CBS 6. There, she reported on several high-profile bulletins, such as the swallowing of a sleeping man by a sinkhole and the trial of a mother charged with drowning her children in the Atlantic Ocean. She eventually left the station in August 2015 after more than two years as part of their team.
- Ubaka decided to take the job opportunity in Boston, Massachusetts, at WHDH NBC 7 News. She currently works as one of the station’s reporters and fill-in anchor.
- Amaka has stated that she enjoys living in New England and is happy and eager to be as involved in the local community as possible.
Income, Salary and Net worth :
- As per ZipRecruiter, the average median salary of a Boston News Reporter is $83,482 per year. The PayScale website mentions an annual base pay of $75,000 for the same position.
- Drawing from this data, we get a rough estimate of Amaka Ubaka’s salary. Considering her work experience, her annual income can be estimated to be higher than the figures mentioned above.
Fun Facts and Trivia :
- When she is not working, Amaka enjoys dancing and staying as active as she possibly can. She is not quite a gym rat but, she loves to keep fit and toned.
- She is also a fan of adventure and enjoys traveling to different places whenever she gets the opportunity.
- During her private time, she enjoys reading and prefers non-fiction work.
- A testament to her love of giving back to her community, Amaka regularly takes part in the annual “Cook for Charity” event that is held at an American Bistro called Cook in Newton, Massachusetts. As part of the event, Amaka has prepared flatbreads that were created to help a charity called “Project HOPE Boston.” She has also cooked her own special recipes, which she sold to raise money for the charity.
- Ubaka loves to keep her followers up to date with her career developments, news bulletins, and other random stuff by frequently posting on social media. She is also not shy to interact personally with some of her followers every now and then.
Keke Vencill【 Bio 】Age, Husband, Married, Wiki, Height, Measurements
Alaina Pinto Age, Bio Wiki, Married, Salary, Biography, Weight Loss, Now
Wren Clair Age, Wiki, Bio, Height, Wikipedia, Husband, Married, Salary
Nathalie Pozo Age, Wikipedia, Married Husband, Height, Bio, Weight loss
Bri Eggers Wikipedia, Age, Wedding, Husband【 Bio 】Measurements