Wiki Biography / Profile Background
You could say that “weather” has been in Meteorologist Bri Eggers’ blood, right from the time she was a child! After all, she grew up on a farm whose survival instincts move in tandem with changing weather conditions.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Growing up, Bri’s home was a peppermint farm in Idaho, managed by her third-generation farmer father.
- As soon as she was born, her grandfather gave her a nickname – “Breezy.”
- Probably, he guessed her ‘future’ love for the weather, even at that time, when she had just come out of her mother’s womb!
- Dinnertime conversations often focused on how weather conditions affected the growth of crops.
- This helped Bri comprehend the importance of weather forecasting right from a young age.
- Her present family comprises of her husband, Sean & a cat called Simba.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Bri completed her schooling in rural Kuna.
- She went in for a Bachelor’s degree in Theater Arts at the San Diego State University, in 2003.
- Bri enjoyed hanging out with her Gamma Phi Beta sisters during her college years.
- Gamma Phi Beta refers to the non-profit establishment, National Panhellenic Conference National Sponsor of Girls on the Run International.
- Bri acquired a certificate in Broadcast Meteorology from Mississippi State University.
- Other noteworthy accomplishments include a summer program at Oxford University, a short-term college program internship organized by EPCOT at Disney World in Orlando & a semester of studying abroad in Holland.
TV Career, Job, Salary and Net worth :
- Prior to falling in love with Meteorology, Bri had contemplated becoming a stand-up comedian!
- She worked as a Hollywood extra in the movie, “Bewitched,” and on shows like “Grounded for Life” and “The O.C..”
- Bri began her weather forecasting career at Boise in southwestern Idaho.
- She linked up with 7News (WHDH), Boston, in October 2014.
- Bri finds it a challenge to confront the changing faces of four distinctive seasons in the New England area.
- Bri has already received the NWA Seal of Approval from The National Weather Association, of which she is a member.
Interesting Facts and Trivia :
- Bri is always deeply excited to talk about anything related to travel and to undertake journeys anywhere and everywhere!
- She also desires to visit every nook and corner of New England, taking in all the sights it has to offer.
- Running is another passion. Whenever she has some free time, Bri drags her husband Sean along with her to explore Boston on running feet!
- Her stamina helped her participate in the Boston Marathon (2016) and collect over $4,000 for the benefit of the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention.
- Simba is more than just a pet and a playing companion for Bri.
- Bri is a huge fan of Huey Lewis and the news.
- She still harbors an extreme fondness for theater arts.
- Bri is a person with myriad interests. She enters into everything she does with deep zest and great self-confidence. This should suffice to take her quite far in life!
Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB No confirmed information available on her birth year or the date she was born.
Body & Other Vital Info
Bri Eggers Measurements :
- Eye Color : Brown
- Hair Color : Brown
- How tall is Bri Eggers Height : 5′4″
- Feet / Legs / Boots / Shoe Size : No confirmed information available.
- Is Bri Eggers Pregnant? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
More Details :
- Marital Status / Married? : Yes
- Children / No. of Kids : 1
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : American
Amaka Ubaka Bio, Wikipedia, Age || Family, Salary, Husband, Married
Keke Vencill【 Bio 】Age, Husband, Married, Wiki, Height, Measurements
Alaina Pinto Age, Bio Wiki, Married, Salary, Biography, Weight Loss, Now
Wren Clair Age, Wiki, Bio, Height, Wikipedia, Husband, Married, Salary
Nathalie Pozo Age, Wikipedia, Married Husband, Height, Bio, Weight loss
Spell check does its own thing – see above↖↖
Bri’s name, so sorry
On 2/11/18, 6:30pm news cast she looked like she had a small baby bump, or could it have been the dress she’s as wearing.
Bro is still so adorable ❤
Thx for letting me ask
Congrats Brie. You are the highlight of the weather you bring take care. You rock
Paula bro is adorable? you were just making fun of Linda for spelling wrong haha…you moron! Bri is pregnant, do you watch the news?
Bri is very beautiful and will b a great mom and definitely a m*lf…Congrats Bri and hubby
Brie is the Best Weather lady ever. Hope you love New England & stay here a long time.
Is Brie pregnant? Looks like a baby bump! I agree with Brie about last night’s Bachelor finale being a tough one to watch! Did producers force Arie to publicly break up with Becca? The producers could have filled the time with Arie conversations instead of stalking Becca. She told him to go away & leave her! No need to keep camera on her & humiliate her!