|Personal Details Summary|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||August 14, 1983. As of 2022, she is around 39 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Husband / Engaged / Partner / Boyfriend||Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Children / No. of Kids||None|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||Hispanic (Latina)|
|Where is Nathalie Pozo now?||In September, ABC affiliate WPBF West Palm Beach, Fla. announced two anchors Nathalie Pozo and Steven Graves will join long-time morning anchor Erin Guy weekdays on WPBF 25 News Mornings.|
Nathalie Pozo is an American journalist & news reporter who works for WHDH 7News in Boston, Massachusetts.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Nathalie was born in New York to Cuban parents. Shortly after her birth, her family migrated south to Miami, Florida.
- Despite being raised in the USA, Nathalie’s strong Latina presence has only been enhanced by her strong Hispanic roots. She has 4 younger siblings.
- She met her husband Eduardo in Miami, with whom she tied the knot on October 28, 2015. Eduardo is a property manager by profession and is seven years older than Nathalie. The couple lives in Quincy, Norfolk County, Massachusetts with their rescue dog named Buddy.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Nathalie has always leaned towards media & journalism from a very young age.
- She holds a degree in Broadcast Journalism from The University of Miami. At college, she contributed to the UMTV’s news vision as a reporter. She also acted the role of anchor for their Spanish Language Entertainment program.
Career, Job, Salary and Net worth :
- Pozo’s love for reporting landed Nathalie her first job with WCJB TV as a General Assignment Reporter in Gainesville, FL.
- Thereafter, she switched to WPBF to become their anchor for Channel 25. She held the job for two years before moving to Atlanta in 2014. There, she was recruited by Fox5 as a multimedia journalist. Besides, she also worked the news on Radio 106.7.
- In September 2017, she left her job at Fox 5 to start a new leg of her journey. This eventually led to her present job at WHDH Boston as a news reporter.
- Nathalie’s work has covered included a lot of topics – education, health, technology, welfare and of course the weather.
- Besides her stint in broadcasting, Pozo also did some real estate sales work.
Interesting Facts and Trivia :
- It comes as no surprise that Nathalie loves to read books. She prefers winding down with a nonfiction book in her free time.
- Family Islands in the Bahamas is Nathalie’s favorite destination for a holiday. She traveled to Europe for the first time in 2018 and fell in love with Spanish cities like Madrid and Barcelona.
- She also has a special fondness for Cuban food and actively seeks it out in places that she visits.
- A lesser-known fact about Natalie is that she was crowned “Miss Cuban American” in the year 2002.
- She is fully fluent in Spanish & English.
- Where did Nathalie Pozo come from : Her parents come from Cuba, but she considers Miami her hometown.
Awards and Recognition :
- The Society of Professional Journalists awarded Nathalie the third prize for her excellent report on Hurricane Wilma in 2006.
- She was also honored by the same society for a story that involved a disabled person’s sacrifice for his daughter.
- Nathalie was also chosen as a recipient for “Latinas for Excellence Award” on April 2017.
- Ms. Pozo was also a Miss Carnaval Miami 2005 Scholarship Winner.