Introduction : Que paso con Barbara Bermudo ?
Barbara Bermudo is a journalist, news anchor and TV presenter from Puero Rico.
Early Life, Family & Personal Details :
- Barbara was born on the 5th June 1975 in Guaynabo, Puerto Rico.
- Her family included her parents – Mother Magali, and her father Gustavo. Both of them where Cuban exiles & owned a shoe store. She also has a brother.
- Her cousin is Maria Elvira Salazar who is also a journalist and helped Barbara with her first steps after starting as a journalist.
- For her education, she studied at “American University Washington D.C” where she got a degree in journalism.
Barbara Bermudo Esposo, Marriage, Relationships & Dating :
- Barbara got married in 2008 to Mario Andrés Moreno, a Colombian journalist (He was the presenter of “Noticias 23”).
- Mario has four children from a previous relationship. They had a ceremony in “Dade County Courthouse” and later a more elaborated wedding in the Dominican Republic.
- They have three daughters, Mia Andrea (born in 2009), Camila Andrea (Born in 2010) and Sofia Andrea (born in 2015).
Salary, Net Worth, House & Profession :
- Barbara was most well known as the presenter of “Primer Impacto”. She also worked in “Televicentro” and “Telemundo”.
- She was the presenter of “Despierta América” and the reporter of “Noticias Univision Última Hora”.
- Hosted the red carpet of “Noche de Estrellas”, an award show for Latin music.
- She participated in the movie “Chasing Papi” where she got a minor role.
- As an entrepreneur, she created “CAMI” her own line of shoes, clothes and accessories for women.
Social Media Presence :
- She is very popular on social media. She has Instagram, Facebook and Twitter accounts. On her Facebook she 2 million+ followers and on Instagram, she has 1 million+ followers. She shares information about her work and also her personal life.
Body Measurements, Height & Fun Facts :
- Barbara was invited to the White House together with 11 important Latin people where she got to talk with former President Barack Obama. She also supported Michelle Obama in her campaign “Let´s Move”.
- When she was pregnant with her third child, she thought that her husband was going to be fired; She had to be taken to hospital since she suffered high blood pressure. She was advised to take care of her health and stay relaxed to remain healthy for her pregnancy.
- Named as one of the People en Espanol’s 50 Most Beautiful People in 2007.
- Barbara Bermudo height is 5 Ft 2 Inches. She is a brunette with brown eyes.
- She was nominated to an Emmy for the category “Outstanding Daytime Talent”. As a spokeswoman, she announced the location of “Latin Grammys”.
- Barbara has created videos to help mothers recover their weight after their pregnancy. She gives them healthy advice and teaches them what to eat.