Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Brittney Payton is an American reporter, television host, and contributor who works for Fox32 in Chicago, Illinois.
- Beautiful, smart and driven, Brittney comes from a family of accomplished professionals and has worked hard to cement her own legacy as a talented reporter and contributor.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Payton is the daughter of the late Walter Payton, a legendary NFL Hall of Famer, and his wife, Connie. She is also the sister of Jarrett Payton, a sportscaster for CLTV and WGN-9.
- As a tribute to her parents, she is part of the Walter and Connie Payton Foundation.
- Brittney is married to a man named Jordan, and together, they have a daughter named Blair.
- The couple and their daughter live in Chicago, where Brittney works. She has expressed openly how grateful she is to be a working mother and how happy she is to have a supportive spouse, family, and a nanny to make her life much easier.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- She attended DePaul University and graduated in 2008 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Communications.
- While studying at DePaul University, she worked as an intern in Chicago at the affiliate stations of Fox and ABC.
TV Career, Job, Salary and Net Worth :
- In 2009, she joined the Big 10 Network, working as a host and reporter for two years.
- She then went on to join WGN-TV as a co-host for their Chicago’s Best show. She co-hosted for more than 200 episodes before moving on to Fox32, where she currently works as an anchor for the “Good Day Chicago” show.
- Payton is also a contributor for the NFL Network in addition to being the annual presenter of the Super Bowl’s Walter Payton Man of the Year award.
- Given her father’s legacy, it’s no secret or surprise that Brittney is a sports fanatic. She showcases her passion for football in particular as a co-host of the Bears Unleashed show, which is centred on her late father’s team, The Chicago Bears.
- In addition to reporting, hosting and contributing, she has also appeared in the TV series A Football Life (2011) and The Rookie Handbook (2016).
Fun Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Brittney is a fan of fashion and takes pride in always looking her best, whether she is on-air or working for her family’s foundation.
- She won a 2013 Chicago Emmy Award for hosting Chicago’s Best on WGN-TV.
- When she is not working, Brittney loves to serve as an emcee for big corporations in addition to working as their brand ambassador. Some of the big organizations and corporations she has worked with over the years include the likes of McDonald’s, Nike, Top Shop and Burberry.
- Although she enjoys spending as much time with her family as she possibly can, Payton has opened up in a recent interview that she does enjoy spending some quality time by herself. She loves to pamper herself from time to time and considers having regular personal time to be key to a healthy and positive life.
Jenny Milkowski Bio, Wiki, Age Birthday【 Married 】Husband, Salary
Jordan Cornette Wife, Age【 Wikipedia Bio 】Net Worth, Bio, Married
Dawn Hasbrouck Age, Wiki, Husband, Married, Salary, Fox 32 Bio
Shae Peppler Wedding, Age, Wiki Bio, Salary, Engaged, Fiance, Married
Kaitlin Cody Age【 Wikipedia Bio 】Salary, Wedding, Husband, Baby