Wiki Biography / Profile Background
- Jordan Cornette is an American media personality prominently known for being a basketball player, sports analyst, sports reporter, and host.
- Well-known for his work at ESPN, ACC Network, and WCIU-TV, Jordan has worked with passion and dedication for many networks. He has utilized his best efforts to learn new skills ever since he first started in the media field.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Born to Joel Cornette Sr. (father) and Christi Cornette (mother) on March 31, 1983, Jordan was raised alongside his brothers Jonathan Cornette and Joel Cornette. They grew up in Cincinnati, Ohio. Unfortunately, Joel Jr. tragically died due to Coronary Atherosclerosis on August 16th, 2017. Jordan was quite close to his brother and was deeply affected by his death.
- Jordan has a son named Carter with his ex-girlfriend. They parted ways on good terms and still share the custody of their child. Currently, Jordan is married to sports anchor Shae Peppler, who used to work for Fox32 but now works with him at ESPN. The couple got married in June 2019 at Harbor Town Golf Links, Hilton Head Island.
- The couple often share lifestyle posts shared on their respective social media channels, displaying love and support for each other’s dreams.
- In April 2021, Jordan and Shae’s son Joey Jackson Cornette was born. The baby arrived 18 days early but weighed a healthy 8 lbs and 10 oz. Shae spent over 3 hours in labor.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Cornette earned a Bachelor’s degree in English from the College of Arts and Letters – University of Notre Dame. He graduated in 2005.
- During his academic years from 2001 to 2005, Jordan had a successful profile as a basketball player playing for the Notre Dame Fighting Irish Men’s Basketball team.
Career, Job, Salary and Net Worth :
- From April 2017 to 2019, Jordan served as the host for The Jam at WCIU-TV.
- Previously, he had co-hosted in the Greater Chicago Area-based ESPN program for two and a half years.
- From 2007 to 2009, he produced a segment as a host for Big Ten Network. Also, he has been involved in Basketball Color Commentary for Notre Dame University and as a College Basketball Analyst for CBS Corporation.
- He has contributed his skills and knowledge as a co-host for the ESPN Radio program called Spain and Company since August 22nd, 2019.
Interesting Facts, Height and Trivia :
- Cornette gets an adrenaline rush by stepping outside his comfort zone and garnering experience outside of his specialized field.
- The death of Jordan’s brother Joel still bears heavily on him. He describes the tragic moment as one of the focal points in his life that brought much pain to his life. Jordan still feels the pain and has been involved in fundraising for a foundation in Joel’s honor. The foundation aims to raise scholarship funds for the American Heart Association.
- According to an interview in the official publication of Notre Dame Monogram Club named Inside Irish, Jordan confessed that he would forever be grateful to Coach Brey who offered him his first media opportunity for a radio outlet. The coach recognized Jordan’s potential for talking about basketball as compared to playing it.
- As clearly visible from his Instagram posts, Jordan still has a strong bond with his former teammates. He describes the bond as the best thing that happened during his college period. For Jordan, the brotherhood with his pals was more than just a mere sports companionship. He advises cherishing all the close relationships one encounters during one’s journey in this world.
- Shae and Jordan undertook their memorable 12-day honeymoon in Mexico, Turks, and Caicos.
- Under the mentorship of coach Mike Brey at Notre Dame, Jordan played for the Fighting Irish with an average of 37% shots and 3.9 points. He also held the career record for blocked shots and was the two-time captain of the program.
Brittney Payton Net Worth, Salary, Bio, Baby, Age【 Wiki 】Wedding
Jenny Milkowski Bio, Wiki, Age Birthday【 Married 】Husband, Salary
Dawn Hasbrouck Age, Wiki, Husband, Married, Salary, Fox 32 Bio
Shae Peppler Wedding, Age, Wiki Bio, Salary, Engaged, Fiance, Married
Kaitlin Cody Age【 Wikipedia Bio 】Salary, Wedding, Husband, Baby