Wikipedia Biography / Profile Background
- Shae Peppler is a popular sports reporter working on ESPN and ESPN Radio. Prior to that, she worked with Fox 32 Chicago, specializing in college football and basketball for campus insiders. Her rise to fame began as an anchor, producer, and reporter at WTIU-Bloomington.
- Shae is also the co-founder of “Fashion’s Fight against Cancer,” an event that has helped to raise money for finding a cure for pediatric cancer.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Shae Peppler was born on August 1, 1986, & grew up in Chicago, which is recognized as a great sports city. She was raised in a household, where her parents had split up but they made it work through Shae’s childhood.
- Early on in her life, Shae was not a huge sports fan, but this all changed when she started attending high school. She soon fell in love with sports and sports broadcasting.
- Peppler once had dreams of becoming a marine biologist before joining a public speaking class. Later, she took up journalism & this paved her path into sports broadcasting.
- In June 2019, Shae got married to Jordan Cornette. Jordan was a college basketball player, who later started working as a sportscaster and media personality. He has co-hosted WCIU-TV’s “The Jam” and has also worked as an ESPN co-host and college basketball analyst.
- Shae is now a stepmother to Jordan’s son Carter, who is around 15 years old (age as of 2023). The couple had their first biological baby in April 2021 – a son named Joey Jackson Cornette. The baby arrived 18 days early but weighed a healthy 8 lbs and 10 oz. The pregnancy was not easy as Shae spent over 3 hours in labor.
- Shae started the non-profit organization Fashion’s Fight Against Cancer with one of her best friends, Alexandra Galanopoulos Euler. Shae claims that the idea was initially aimed at helping family and friends, but decided to turn it global after seeing its potential in helping people.
- An ardent pet lover, Peppler enjoys spending time with her dog.
Education, Career, Salary and Net Worth :
- Shae has graduated with a degree in Broadcast Journalism at Indiana University.
- Shae did her internship at MTV Networks (New York), Showtime Networks (New York), and also worked as a production assistant for Chicago Bears games broadcast on CBS.
- She took her first step into the TV career appearing as an anchor, producer, and reporter for WTIU-Bloomington, which was an inside look at IU’s athletics and university news.
- For a short while, she was also a football field reporter for Big Ten Network. She also made an appearance at CelebTV as an entertainment host.
- Until early 2020, Shae was popular as a regular sports reporter and anchor on Fox 32 Chicago. She appeared on Fox’s pregame and postgame shows, where she frequently conducted live interviews with players both on the field and outside the locker room.
- Since February 2020, she joined her husband in Connecticut and now works with ESPN.
- Getting to meet people from different walks of life every single day and the fact that she does not have to necessarily be in an office to do her work, are the two favorite aspects of her job that Shae likes.
Brittney Payton Net Worth, Salary, Bio, Baby, Age【 Wiki 】Wedding
Jenny Milkowski Bio, Wiki, Age Birthday【 Married 】Husband, Salary
Jordan Cornette Wife, Age【 Wikipedia Bio 】Net Worth, Bio, Married
Dawn Hasbrouck Age, Wiki, Husband, Married, Salary, Fox 32 Bio
Kaitlin Cody Age【 Wikipedia Bio 】Salary, Wedding, Husband, Baby