Biography Details / Profile Background
Natalie Bomke is a blonde beauty, best known for her role as an anchor of Good Day Chicago on WFLD Fox 32.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Natalie Jo-Mae Bomke was born and raised in Springfield, Illinois.
- Both her parents worked full-time – Her mother, Sally Jo, was a full-time teacher & her dad, Larry, was the county board chairman at the time of her birth. Larry was also a member of the Illinois Senate for close to two decades & retired in 2013 to concentrate on his insurance business.
- She has one brother, Wulf, who is now a Springfield Park District police officer.
- Bomke’s parents and some of her relatives, including her brother, still live in Springfield.
- Her dad retired in 2013 after being a state senator since 1995. Her mom is also retired but still serves as a substitute teacher at Franklin Middle School.
Natalie Bomke Married Life :
- In January 2014, Natalie began dating Ed Swiderski, a marketing technology executive who is best known for winning the popular TV show “The Bachelorette.”
- In July 2015, the pair got married.
- Her hubby, Ed, is also a well-known television personality, as he appeared on and won season 5 of The Bachelorette.
- She now resides in Chicago with her husband, and her young son, Olive (born in May 2020).
Educational Qualifications :
- Natalie attended high school in Springfield, Illinois.
- After high school, Natalie did not leave the state, choosing to instead pursue a Bachelors of Science in Broadcast Journalism with a focus on Political Science at the University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign
- She graduated in 2004 with a grade point average of 3.7.
Career, Job, Salary and Net worth :
- Bomke started her career soon after graduation in June 2004 as a General Assignment Reporter and weekend morning anchor for WICS NBC 20 in her hometown of Springfield, Illinois.
- In December 2004, she moved on to WICD ABC 15 in Champaign, Illinois, where she stayed for two years until December 2006 as a morning anchor and reporter.
- In January 2007, Natalie moved to Sacramento, California, to be the morning and midday anchor for KTXL Fox 40. Natalie worked there for almost three and a half years until she switched jobs and states yet again, in March 2010.
- Her next gig began in April 2010 at KRIV Fox 26 in Houston, Texas, where she was a morning news anchor and primetime anchor fill-in. Here, Bomke also hosted the “Wake Up Money” consumer report and the “Mind, Body and Soul” women’s feature.
- In September 2013, Natalie moved again, this time back to Illinois, where a few years later, she is still an anchor and reporter for Good Day Chicago, a news show on WFLD Fox 32 in Chicago. She is also a digital media specialist for the channel.
Interesting Facts and Trivia :
- Natalie owns a golden doodle named Charley and a cat named Mr. Bill.
- She is also a certified fitness instructor.
- While working in California, Natalie interviewed Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger during state budget negotiations.
- As a youngster, Natalie had won a ribbon at the Illinois State Fair for the longest ponytail. She was also a runner-up at the Miss Illinois pageant.
- Natalie sold her five-bedroom, 4,000-square-foot house in Logan Square on Dec 11, 2020, for $900K. Her husband, Ed, and Natalie had paid $760,000 in 2017 to buy this home from its builder.
- Bomke had initially listed the house for $995,000 in August 2020 and later, slashed her asking price to $950,000 in September 2020.
Awards and Achievements :
- Natalie has been nominated for the Emmy in 2013-2014 for broadcast journalism.
- She has received two awards for her work with the veterans from the military; one being the “Best Television Documentary” Houston Press Club Lone Star Award in 2014 and the other one was the “News Special” Lone Star Emmy nomination.
- Back in 2007, Natalie was voted “Sacramento’s s*xiest female newscaster”.
- The Texas Associated Press Broadcasters Association recognized her work and chose her as the “Best Morning Newscast” in 2012-2013, and she was also the recipient of an honorable mention from the Illinois Associated Press for “Best Light Feature” in the year 2006.
Body Figure / Physical Info
Natalie Bomke Measurements :
- Eye Color : Blue
- Haircut / Hair Color : Blonde
- Natalie Bomke Height : 5′5″
- Feet / Legs / Boots / Shoe Size : No confirmed information available.
- Pregnant? : Currently, she is not expecting a baby.
Personal / Home Details
- Natalie Bomke Married? : Yes
- Children / No of Kids : 1
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : American
Darlene Hill Wikipedia, Husband, Married, Net worth, Age (Bio) Salary
Michelle Alegria Age, Married, Wikipedia Bio, Husband, Fox 32 Chicago
Lisa Chavarria Age, Husband, Married, Bio, Nationality :: NBC Wikipedia
Kristen Nicole Age【 Wiki Bio 】Husband Married, Fox 32 Chicago Salary
Felicia Lawrence Age Birthday, Husband Married【 Bio 】How tall, Height