Biography Profile / Wiki Information
- Juliet Evancho, a young woman with a thin figure and brown hair, is a transrights activist and budding model.
- Juliet became a prominent figure in the media after her sister, singer Jackie Evancho performed at former US President Donald Trump’s inauguration.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Juliet was born on May 27, 1998, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- She grew up with two sisters, Jackie and Rachel Evancho, and one brother, Zach Evancho.
Anthem Conflict :
- The Trump administration, which was having difficulties finding performers for his inauguration, offered the job to her sister Jackie, who was a singer that had become a finalist on America’s Got Talent.
- Jackie agreed, citing that she was not very political and it was the experience of being at an inauguration that was the true prize.
- Trump, who ran with an anti-LGBTQ candidate as his vice president, was a clear enemy to the LGBTQ community, and many felt that Jackie was “selling out” her sister and the LGBTQ community for fame.
- When Trump issued support behind the bathroom ban that targeted her sister, however, Jackie became part of the growing category of people who only decided that politics mattered once it affected someone close to them.
- Nevertheless, Juliet supported her sister and did not mind her accepting the performance.
Current Life :
- Juliet continues to live in Pennsylvania and pursue her career while continuing her activism. She is thinking about school, as well.
- As of early 2018, she is dating Deven Grosskinsky.
- Juliet began her transition from a male anatomy to a female anatomy while she was still in high school, and had to put her education on pause. She took a medical leave, and upon finishing her reassignment surgery, began working with a tutor.
- She graduated from high school in the spring of 2017.
Career : Job, Salary & Net Worth
- Now that she has fully transitioned, Juliet has had a new burst of confidence in regards to her appearance.
- She is in the beginning stages of her modeling career & has worked for several magazines.
- After Trump’s election, a “bathroom law” was introduced to force people to only use the bathrooms of their biological sex instead of their preferred gender.
- Juliet, who was already having a difficult time at school because of her status as trans, grew increasingly worried that she would be targeted.
- When her school tried to enact that ban, she and two other students became the face of the district’s gender discrimination lawsuit.
- In July 2017, Juliet and the other LGBTQ students won the lawsuit, lifting the ban off of the Pine-Richland School District.
- She has since used her social media accounts and other platforms to fight discrimination.
TV Career :
- In August of 2017, TLC released a special called Growing Up Evancho, which highlighted Jackie’s rise to fame and Juliet’s ascent into activism and modeling, as well as the family struggles that ensued around those points.