Theryn Meyer is a Canadian-South African transgender woman, who advocates for Pro Men’s Rights movements.
Early Life, Parents & Family :
- Theryn is a transgender woman born in South Africa.
- Though born as a male, Theryn mentions that she failed to meet the expectations that are put on young men.
- She has said this was due to the fact that Theryn never wished to emulate her father and only ever looked to her mother as a gender role model.
- Her family immigrated to Canada in her later teen years & it was here that she felt she could really be herself.
- However, she credits her parents for being so understanding when she came out as a female? Not once when growing up were they upset with Theryn for being a feminine boy.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Attending an all-boys school in South Africa in the early ’90s, Theryn was subject to physical & verbal abuse from fellow students.
- Her experiences in that school made her hate the education system.
- Theryn went on to study music composition at the University of Vancouver British Columbia and became the president of a men’s rights group named The Advocacy for Men & Boys Club.
Leading the Anti Feminist Movement :
- Meyer is considered to be a leader in the Anti-Feminists movement and has stated that she believes she is the perfect person to advocate on this issue.
- Due to her living life as both a male and female at different points in time, she feels she receives more privilege as a woman that is not fair to the world’s male population.
- She believes that the LGBTQ community has been led away from its initial goals by sensationalism and women’s privilege and to gain any respect in this modern era.
- They need to return to conservative politics and run away from the left-wing liberalism they have embraced in the last 10 years.
Life on YouTube :
- After moving to Canada, Theryn found fame as a YouTube blogger and is often compared to other transgender right wing personality Blaire White.
Some of her more popular videos include :
- “Dr Jordan Peterson chats with a reasonable trans person”
- “Men’s rights and Make Up”
- “The Transformation of my Voice MtF”
- “This is what a woman looks like”
- “Why I’m not signing Sargon of Akkads Petition”
- The Theryn Meyer Lauren Southern collaboration video was also extremely popular. Currently, she has over 3 Million+ views which show that she is getting her message out there. However, her social media pages are silent at the moment, and she hasn’t posted anything new since a long time.