Blaire White is an American transgender anti-feminist activist, known for her fiery views expressed through her YouTube Channel.
Blaire White Before Life, School & Family :
- Blaire was born on September 14th, 1993, in Chico, California.
- Blaire White Parents : Blaire was born with the gender assignment of male, and her parents had named her Robert White.
- From the 2nd grade and up, Blaire started to feel different and that she did not belong in the ‘boys’ category at school.
- By age 14, she said her feelings on this intensified, but she is grateful she did not act on any feelings at that time as she believes that would have been too young to make such a permanent decision.
- By age 16, Blaire/Robert was associating as a gay teenage boy & was beginning to experiment with hair and makeup to hide her feelings of confusion.
- On her 18th birthday, Blaire finally admitted to herself that she needed to transition, but just as she prepared to tell her family – her father unexpectedly passed away from cancer.
- Too scared to tell her mother in case she viewed it as losing another loved one, Blaire kept this a secret from her family until she was 20. When she did tell them, they were supportive.
Blaire White YouTube Videos Career :
- Blaire rose to fame via her YouTube Channel, Blaire White, which was created on 27 November 2015.
- Since that time, she has amassed over 300,000+ subscribers, and over 25 million views as of 2017.
- She uses her channel to express her anti-feminist & anti-social justice warrior videos.
- The following were her 3 most popular videos as of 2017 :
- Triggered to death by Milo Yiannopolous (900,000+ views)
- There are only 2 genders, get the F over it (750,000+ views)
- Fat Acceptance is STUPID (600,000+ views)
Blaire White Height, Interesting Facts & Measurements :
Some of her quotes & opinions have attracted some criticism & controversy. These are considered to be some of her most controversial:
- Supporting fat shaming
- Thinking rape culture does not exist
- Not a huge believer in the gender pay gap
- Although she is transgender, she is against young people transitioning. She states the decision needs to be made by a healthy adult.
- Firmly believes that there are only 2 genders and has referred to those that calls themselves the non-binary gender as trans-retarded
- Opposed the “Black Lives Matter” movement, and had famously donned a ‘black face’ on YouTube to explain why
- She believes Islamophobia is reasonable in this day and age.
- She believes that feminine privilege is real, and refers to feminism as a cancer on this world.
- A defender of former President Donald Trump, she was staunchly against Hilary Clinton, during the Presidential elections.