Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
Kendra Andrews is a dancer known for her roles in the movies Step Up 3D and Footloose.
Early Life & Family :
- Kendra was born on 20 October 1981 with the full name of Kendra Lauren Andrews.
- Her parents are Steven and Paula Andrews, and her father worked as an investigative journalist throughout her life.
- She was raised in Lewiston, Maine, and has an older sister named Erin Andrews.
- From a young age, Kendra was a talented dancer. Her mom encouraged her to take part in multiple competitions across Maine & New York state.
- Education : She has admitted that she was not the biggest fan of high school, but she scraped through and managed to gain entry to Florida State University.
- Entering University changed her views on education, and she loved the freedom it gave her to learn. She graduated in 2004 with a Bachelor of Arts and a major in Performance.
Erin Andrews Peephole Controversy & Lawsuit :
- Kendra’s sister Erin is a journalist, who was infamously filmed undressing through a keyhole in a hotel room during her time working as reporter for ESPN. Erin had sued the hotel for $75 million dollars in damages over the incident.
- Kendra was launched into the spotlight as a result of the media taking interest in her sister, and she has regularly spoken out about how the incident made her entire family fearful for her sister’s life.
- She was forced to testify to her sister’s mental health, alongside her father, in 2015 at the court case.
- She has regularly commented on her closeness with her sister and parents.
Business, Career & Net Worth :
- Kendra pleaded with her mother to let her audition for dance work in her teenage years, but her parents advised her to wait until she had graduated high school.
- Her first job in the entertainment industry was as a background dancer in the 2001 movie “Farewell Collette.”
- After that, she mostly focused on dancing in theatre performances, before she made a return to the big screen in 2010 after being approached for a role in Step Up 3D in 2010.
- Her role as Anala in the film earned her enough respect in the industry that she was then cast in minor roles for the movies ‘Monster Heroes’ and the revamped ‘Footloose.
- She made her television debut in 2011 with a mini part on the show ‘House MD.’
- In 2016, she was cast as Bunny in the award-winning series ‘Masters of Sex.’
Social Media Problem :
- Kendra’s Instagram account is full of pictures of her dancing and modelling efforts. The account is under the name of @kendraandrews, and as of 2017 she has almost 10 thousand followers.
- She also appears Twitter under the handle of @KendraAndrews1 and has almost 16 thousand followers.
- Since 2015, she has been dating a long-time friend named Chris Harding