Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Stella Hudgens is a talented American singer and actress with a beautiful voice, most well-known as the sister of Hollywood star Vanessa Hudgens.
- Stella was born on November 13, 1995, in Ocean Beach, California.
- Despite her young age, she has featured in a number of movies, web series and TV shows.
Parents, Family Background & Education :
- Stella is a daughter of parents – Father Greg Hudgens and Mother Gina Guangco & younger sister of Vanessa. There is an age difference of 7 years between the two siblinbgs.
- Greg was a firefighter. Stell has a mixed heritage as her dad was white, whereas her mother is native of Manila, Philippines
- Unfortunately, her father lost his life to cancer and passed away on 30 January 2016
- Another interesting thing about her family is that her Grandparents were also musicians.
- Stella has a turtle, a fish and a pet dog named Shadow.
- Education : In 2013, Stella graduated from high school. She started taking acting lessons to try & make her mark in the film industry.
Dating Background & Relationships :
- Stella has always been found herself involved in the spotlight because of her number of romantic relationships.
- From 2011 to 2012, it was rumored that she dated actor and rapper Jaden Smith till 2012.
- Stella was also rumored to be in a short-lived relationship with Miley Cyrus’ sibling Braison Cyrus
- In 2016, she was spotted many times with actor-singer Zac Efron’s brother, Dylan Efron
- She was also rumored to be in relationships with comedian Beau Brooks & actor Alen Holden.
- Even YouTuber Omid Afshar made a video that he & Stella were dating in 2014.
Salary, Net Worth & Career Progression :
- Starting working at a very young age, Stella has worked hard towards the career goals so far.
- At the age of seven, she worked as a child artist and appeared in a TV show called ‘According to Jim’ (2001).
- Later she played the role of Dora in television series American Family.
- In 2007, she got an opportunity to work on the platform of television series ‘Deeply Irresponsible.’
- The same year, she portrayed a character called Amanda for an independent drama film ‘The Memory Thief’.
- In 2008, she took a further step from TV series to movies by being a part of TV movie ‘Single with Parents.’
- A new dimension to her career was added, when she marked her presence in reality TV series ‘Punk’d’ in 2012
- She got her big Hollywood break in 2015 & became part of two feature films – ‘Mr. Hollywood’ and ’16 and Missing’
- Her success story does not end here, in 2016 she worked in web series ‘Smoky Knights’.
- Apart from the acting projects, she has also participated in music videos including Vanessa Hudgens’ ‘Say ok,’ ‘Come back to me’ and Jaden Smith’s ‘Pumped Up Kicks Like Me’.
- Beisdes these she has given numerous interviews on Television & appeared on a number of red carpet events along with big sister Vanessa.