Wiki Biography / Profile Information
- Nina Watson is an actress and aspiring star who lives and works in California. She is best known as the younger sister of famed actress Emma Watson.
- Eager to succeed and determined, Nina has already made name for herself despite being in the early stages of her career.
Personal Life, Parents & Family Background :
- Nina was born on 17th September 2004 to parents, Julie Watson and Chris Watson. Her father Chris is a successful lawyer who was previously married to another lawyer named, Jacqueline Luesby before settling down with Nina’s mother.
- She has a twin sister named Lucy along with three other siblings, brothers, Toby and Alex and sister, Emma who happens to be a world-famous actress and UN Ambassador for Women’s Rights.
- Nina is also the granddaughter of Freda Emma Duerre Watson. Emma, Nina’s older sister, was named after their grandmother.
- Nina, her twin sister Lucy and her brother Toby are the half-siblings of Alex and Emma as they share the same father but different mothers.
- She has spent most of her 13-year-old life living between the UK & the USA and she regularly travels with her family for personal and work related purposes.
Career, Income, Salary & Net worth :
- Still in her teens, Nina is quite a young face in show business and has yet to really land her big breakout role. Only time will tell what she is capable of and just how much she will have an impact on the Film and Television Industry.
- She does has an impressive start, landing her very first job when she was just three years old. Nina and her twin sister Lucy were cast alongside their sister Emma in the film, “Ballet Shoes” which was produced by the BBC network. The film is based on the novel written by Noel Streatfield, a British author.
Big Shoes to Fill :
- Nina is certainly not the first member of her family to get an early start at film. Though not as early as Nina, her sister Emma began acting professionally when she was just 11 years old.
- Emma is best known for her incredibly famous role as Hermione Granger in the immensely popular and successful Harry Potter franchise films. She actually spent the majority of her adolescent life on the Harry Potter set where she worked alongside fellow childhood stars, Rupert Grint and Daniel Radcliffe.
- Outside of the Harry Potter franchise, Emma has starred in a few other projects that include the recent hit film, “Beauty and the Beast” and 1930s drama, “Ballet Shoes” where she starred as Pauline Fossil, an orphan who joins a dance and stage school with her adopted sisters as their father embarks on a crazy journey to hunt ancient fossils.
- She considers her sister Emma to be a good role model and mentor and she hopes to be a successful as she is one day.
- Nina regularly travels to movie premieres and events with Emma and has even been photographed at some events along with her twin sister, Lucy.