Introduction : Who is Lara Yunaska ?
Lara Yunaska is the daughter-in-law of the former American President, Donald Trump, who is also known for her humanitarian work.
Personal Life Details :
- Lara was born on October 12, 1982, in Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina.
- She then grew up in nearby Wilmington & was a member of a conservative family that was very active in the community.
- An avid equestrian for most of her life, she also considered pursuing that as a career option but came to realize that she just loved it for a hobby.
- Currently, she lives in New York City with her husband Eric Trump, the son of former President Donald Trump, and their two kids.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- A bright girl from a young age, she graduated from the North Carolina State University in 2005 with degrees in communications and French. During her time there, she interned for the local news stations.
- Her love of French led to part of her degree being completed at the L’Université Catholique de Lille in France.
- She later also attended The French Culinary Institute in New York City, where she received a degree in pastry arts.
- Lara Yunaska Baby / Pregnant : In March of 2017, she announced she was expecting her first child, which was to be a boy. Son Eric “Luke” Trump was born in September of 2017. Lara gave birth to her second baby, daughter Carolina Dorothy in August 2019.
Lara Yunaska Engagement Ring & Marriage :
- Eric Trump and Lara began dating in 2008 after meeting through mutual friends, and reportedly bonded over their love of animals and charities.
- In July of 2013, he proposed to her with an engagement ring from his sister Ivanka Trump’s fine jewelry line, to which she said “yes” without hesitation.
- They married in 2014 at The Mar-a-Lago Club in Palm Beach, Florida, which is owned by his father. The ceremony was officiated by Eric’s brother in law Jared Kushner.
- The designer altered Lara’s wedding dress at the last minute to include flowy layers, which were used to hide the casts she was sporting on both wrists. Lara had broken them 2 weeks before the wedding when she was thrown from a horse.
Career & Charity Work :
- Throughout her studies, Lara worked as a personal trainer to support herself, despite coming from a wealthy family. She has said that she preferred to earn her own money where possible.
- She has previously worked as a producer and reporter for Inside Edition. She has also worked for her husband’s charity, The Eric Trump Foundation, which raises money for the St Jude’s Children’s Hospital Research Centre.
- An animal rights and welfare advocate, she is an ambassador for the North Shore Animal League of America, which is the largest animal rescue and adoption program in the world with a no-kill policy.
- Prior to this, she also worked with Paws Place Animal Rescue in North Carolina and with the Animal Aid USA program. It was through Animal Aid that she adopted her beagle, Charlie.
- ¿Is Lara Yunaska Jewish : No confirmed information on this.