Lara Yunaska Parents, Wikipedia, Age, Religion, Bio, Height【 Trump 】
Name Lara Yunaska
Wedding / Husband / Marriage / Spouse Currently Married / Her Husband Name is Eric Trump
Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
Introduction : Who is Lara Yunaska ?
Lara Yunaska is the daughter in law of the American President, Donald Trump, who is also known for her humanitarian work.
- Lara was born on 12 October 1982 in Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina.
- She then grew up in the nearby Wilmington & was a member of a conservative family that was very active in the community.
- An avid equestrian for most of her life, she also considered pursuing that as a career option, but came to realise that she just loved it for a hobby.
- As of 2017, she is living in New York City with her husband Eric Trump, the son of President Donald Trump.
College & Education :
- A bright girl from young age, she graduated from the North Carolina State University in 2005 with degrees in communications and French. During her time there, she interned for the local new stations.
- Her love of French led to part of her degree being completed at the L’Universite Catholique de Lille in France.
- She later also attended The French Culinary Institute in New York City, where she received a degree is pastry arts.
Lara Yunaska Engagement Ring & Marriage :
- The two began dating in 2008 after meeting through mutual friends, and reportedly bonded over their love of animals and charities.
- In July of 2013, he proposed to her with an engagement ring from his sister Ivanka Trump’s fine jewellery line, to which she said “yes” without hesitation.
- They married in 2014 at the Mar A Largo Club in Palm Beach, Florida, which is owned by his father. The ceremony was officiated by Trumps brother in law Jared Kushner.
- Her wedding dress was altered at the last minute to include flowy layers, which were used to hide the casts she was sporting on both wrists after breaking them 2 weeks prior to the wedding when she was thrown from a horse.
- Lara Yunaska Baby : In March of 2017, she announced she was expecting her first child, which was to be a boy and will be due in September of 2017.
Career & Charity Work :
Is Lara Yunaska Jewish : No confirmed information on this.
- Throughout her studies, Lara worked as a personal trainer to support herself, despite coming from a wealthy family. She has said that she preferred to earn her own money where possible.
- She has also worked as a producer and reporter for Inside Edition, but as of 2017 she is working for her husband’s charity, The Eric Trump Foundation, which raises money for the St Jude’s Children’s Hospital Research Centre.
- An animal rights and welfare advocate, she is an ambassador for the North Shore Animal League of America, which is the largest animal rescue and adoption program in the world with a no-kill policy.
- Prior to this, she also worked with Paws Place Animal Rescue in North Carolina, and with the Animal Aid USA programme. It was through Animal Aid that she adopted her beagle, Charlie.
Birthday / Date of Birth / Lara Yunaska Age 12th October 1982. As of 2017, her age is around 35 years.