Wikipedia Bio / Profile Background
- Seryl Kushner (her maiden name was Stadtmauer) is the wife of American real estate developer Charles Kushner. She is more well-known as Jared Kushner’s mother aka Ivanka Trump’s mother-in-law.
- According to the website WikiTree, Seryl was born in the year 1950 and has a brother Richard Stadtmauer.
- Seryl usually attends the weekly meetings at Kushner Companies as does her daughter Nicole.
Family & Personal Details :
- Seryl is married to American real estate magnate Charles Kushner with whom she has two sons; Jared and Joshua Kushner and two daughters; Nicole Kushner and Dara Kushner.
- The Kushners are a Modern Orthodox Jewish family.
- Her grandchildren are Arabella Rose Kushner, Theodore James Kushner, and Joseph Fredrick Kushner.
Details of Husband Charles Kushner :
- Charles Kushner is the son of Holocaust survivors Rae Kushner and Joseph Kushner who escaped from Poland and settled in America and grew up in New Jersey.
- He is the chairman of Kushner Companies of which he is also the founder. He founded the company in 1985.
Seryl Kushner Net Worth, Controversies & Interesting Facts :
- Seryl’s husband was convicted in 2005 of tax evasion and illegal contributions to political campaigns amongst other charges and has served a jail term.
- Seryl had reservations about son Jared’s relationship with Ivanka Trump voicing the fact that Trump wasn’t Jewish.
- She was blamed by paparazzi to be the real reason for her son’s brief breakup with Ivanka Trump in 2008 before they got back together to get married after Ivanka converted to Judaism.
- The Kushner family is quite philanthropic and have donated $100 million to needy charities, hospitals and universities through the Charles and Seryl Kushner Charitable Foundation.