Nicole Kushner is a member of the Kushner family and the sister of Jared Kushner, former US President Donald Trump’s sister-in-law.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Nicole is the third child of Seryl Kushner, who is married to American real estate magnate Charles Kushner.
- She has two brothers Jared and Joshua and one sister Dara Kushner.
- The Kushners are a Modern Orthodox Jewish family in Livingston, a suburb in Newark.
- Nicole is married to Joseph Meyer, who is into hedge fund management and resides in the posh luxury apartment on Manhattan’s Upper East Side.
- Known to keep a relatively low profile and having remained obscure in the media, Nicole made it to the front pages of all major news dailies in 2017 on account of the alleged conflict of interest and unethical personal dealings with some Chinese investors.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- She did her Bachelors in Urban Design and Architecture and Studio Art and Masters from New York University.
- Her Master’s degree was in Urban Planning from NYU Robert F. Wagner Graduate School of Public Service.
Spouse Joseph Meyer Wiki & Bio :
- Nicole’s hubby Joseph Meyer is the CEO of Observer Media which is the parent company of the independent weekly, New York Observer, which Kushner has owned since 2006.
- Joseph has also worked at both Elliot Management and MSD Capital.
Nicole Kushner Net Worth & Profession :
- Nicole was associated with Ralph Lauren in fashion and worked as Senior Director of Creative Services for Global Fashion from May 2005 to May 2015.
- She then joined the family business as a principal, according to her LinkedIn profile.
- Nicole and her brother Joshua managed Ivanka Trump’s business when she took on the official position of assistant to President Trump.
Interesting Facts and Ties to Politics :
- She has reportedly made multiple contributions to both Democratic and Republican campaign funds.
- Supported New Jersey Senator Corey Booker’s campaign in 2013 & 2014 by donating multiple times.
- Has made numerous contributions to the Trump campaign in 2015 and also to other campaigns such as the one of South Carolina Senator Lindsey Graham to help the Israeli American Council.
- Prior to that she has also supported Bruce Blakeman’s not so lucky Congressional campaign.
- Nicole caught the attention of the international press when it was alleged that she had attempted bribery and corruption when she attended an event in the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Beijing.
- She invited the Chinese investors to pour money into a New Jersey City apartment complex being developed by the Kushner family in exchange for American visas under the EB-5 program which provides priority status to individuals who give an amount of $500,000 or more in capital to American businesses.