Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Anna Beth Goodman is a businesswoman who lives and works in California, best known as the wife of the famous actor, John Goodman.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- Goodman was born in 1969. Her hometown is Bogalusa, Louisiana.
- She graduated from the Bogalusa High School in 1986.
- Talented and entrepreneurial, Anne is a well-known face in Hollywood but chooses to keep a relatively low profile and stays out of the headlines.
Married Life & Children :
- Anna is the wife of a famous actor, John Goodman. They have been together since 1989. Anna, who is sometimes referred to as Anna Beth Hartzog Goodman, is 16 years younger than her husband!
- John and Anna met in 1988 when he was filming Everybody’s All-American in New Orleans. John described the encounter in an interview stating that the duo met at a Halloween party. He was skeptical at first but quickly gave in to Anna’s warmth and sweet charm.
- The couple was married in October 1989 and gave birth to their first and only child, Molly Evangeline Goodman on August 31, 1990. Molly is now a production designer by profession.
- The couple have been through their fair share of challenges, including John’s battle with alcoholism, smoking, and obesity but have somehow managed to pull through and stay together for over three decades.
- The Goodmans have lived in various locations over the years in places such as Calabasas, California, New York, and Tampa, Florida. Their most recent purchase was a home in Pacific Palisades, California, that they bought in 2008.
Business Career & Net Worth :
- More than just a support system for her famous husband, Goodman owns a children’s emporium store called Pippen Lane.
- The store is based in Magazine, St New Orleans, Louisiana, and is filled with strollers, gifts, linens, books, toys, clothing, and shoes for children. She calls her store “A department store for kids.”
- Anna used to be a clothing manufacturer in Los Angeles before opening the store in Louisiana.
Trivia, Height & Interesting Facts :
Married to actor John Goodman. See above for details.
- As the wife of a popular actor, Anna regularly attends award functions and red-carpet events in and around Hollywood.
- Some notable appearances include, attending the premiere of “Trouble with the Curve” at Mann’s Village Theatre in Westwood, California, and attending the hand and footprint ceremony in support of her husband at TCL in Hollywood, Los Angeles.
- Anna was also regularly spotted on location when her husband is filming including the set of The Monuments Men in Goslar, Germany.
- The Goodman family own two dogs, a golden retriever and a cocker spaniel.
- Goodman loves to stay active and keep fit and she and her husband have their own custom gym at home that allows them to work out at their own pace.
- When their daughter was born, Anna and her husband purposely left Hollywood because they were not comfortable with the idea of their daughter growing up in what they considered a crazy and sometimes very toxic environment, a true testament to their desire to be as private as possible.
- John Goodman Died? : In 2016-17, there were rumors of her husband John Goodman’s death, but they were founds to be false.