Introduction : Who is Quinn Lundberg ?
Although Quinn Lundberg is mostly known for her marriage to comedian and ‘Hangover’ star Zach Galifianakis. However, she is accomplished in her own right, having founded the charity Growing Voices.
Personal Life : Family and Education
- Born in Edmonton, Canada in an everyday middle-class family, Quinn was raised with a love of nature.
- She spent a large part of her childhood outdoors and hiking, and she has said that this helped instill a desire for normalcy in her regardless of her husband’s success.
- Education : In 2010, she graduated with a certificate in International Conflict Resolution from the CUNY Baccalaureate Program in New York City.
- It was here that she met her future business partner, Melissa Leschuck.
- She is the cousin of Charlie Clarke, who is the mayor of Saskatoon, Saskatchewan in Canada.
Husband, Marriage, Baby & Kids :
- Quinn married actor Zach Galifianakis in 2010 in a private 30-minute ceremony in Canada.
- Following the ceremony, the pair celebrated with family and friends at local restaurants and bars, dining on fresh local produce.
- She has stated that although she supports her husband’s work and believes in his talent, she does not like the celebrity status that comes with it as it makes it difficult for her to live her life the way she wants to.
- The couple have two children together – both boys.
- They have not announced the name of their first-born son for privacy reasons, but as per reports, he was born in September 2013.
- Zach jokes that they refer to him as “It” at home as they are waiting for him to turn 16 and choose his own name.
- Their second son was born in November 2016, and much to the couple’s disappointment, the name they had chosen for him became public knowledge. They chose to name him Rufus.
- They plan to raise the boys on a sustainable farm and hope for more children.
Fun Facts, Height & Trivia :
- Quinn has volunteered for UNICEF working in their web production unit.
- She is an accomplished and awarded dancer, in the areas of ballet and modern.
Professional Work, Net worth & Career :
- After graduation, she decided to go backpacking through several 3rd world countries, and it was here that her foundation Growing Voices was created.
- She co-founded the organization alongside her previous study partner and friend, Melissa Leschuck.
- Growing Voices is an organization that aims to help underdeveloped communities by supporting business and trade from within rather than throwing money at situations.
- They encourage and work with all the local business owners in these areas to better themselves with skills in order for them to become sustainable.
- The headquarters of the foundation is in Los Angeles and is run by Quinn.