Bio Profile / Wiki Information
Dina Livingston is well-known as the wife of Tommy Flanagan, an actor who is known for working on Sons of Anarchy and Guardians of the Galaxy 2.
Personal Life : Marriage & Children
- Dina Livingston was born on September 8, 1968, and now lives with her husband, Scottish actor Tommy Flanagan in Malibu, California.
- The couple welcomed their daughter, Aunjanue Elizabeth Flanagan, on March 19, 2012, at the Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles. Tommy posts regular updates about his daughter.
- Other aspects of Dina’s personal life are mostly under wraps.
- Tommy married Dina in 2010 and, she is his third wife. Tommy was initially married to Rachel Flanagan (from 1998 to 2001) and later to Jane Ford (from 2007 to 2010).
- In an interview, Tommy mentioned how his dream was to own a self-sufficient ranch along with his wife, Dina.
- The couple was affected by the California Wildfires in late 2018 and moved to their friend Paula Gardner’s house in Hollywood till things settled down back home. During the forest fires, their neighbors rescued some of the horses that Tommy and Dina already owned. Tommy also posted pictures on his social media that show how he was already rebuilding what was damaged on their property after it was safe to return.
Job, Salary & Net Worth :
- Dina has worked on multiple film projects starting in 2002 with “Teenage Caveman.” She then started producing for projects like “White Widow,” “Swifty and Veg” in 2010, and “Narcissus Dreams” as a short associate producer.
- She also worked as a costume designer on “Swifty and Veg.” She appears to be devoting her time to raising her daughter currently.