Annie Verret is making her mark on the world behind the scenes through golf and philanthropy, and that’s just the way it suits her personality!
Dating & Personal Life :
- Annie is engaged to golf’s three-time major winner and the second youngest golfer to win the Masters, millionaire Jordan Spieth. Despite being the ‘IT’ couple of golf, Annie has been quite determined to maintain her privacy.
- Jordan and Annie were high school sweethearts who have remained connected despite attending different colleges and with his hectic competition travel schedule.
- Annie attended the all-girls college prep school, Ursuline Academy in Dallas, Texas, while Spieth went to a Jesuit all-boys prep school nearby.
- While the PGA calls Jordan a ‘Golden Child’ his inner circle of friends know he didn’t have golf on his mind, but rather baseball and piano as a child.
- They began dating during their senior year in high school, but they were friends long before that, traveling in the same social circles.
- Jordan admits getting engaged in December 2017 to Annie was a bigger deal than winning a golf tournament, even though it was less stressful.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Annie Verret attended Texas Tech’s Rawls College of Business and Graduated with a 4.0 & a Business Management degree.
- She was active while at Texas Tech in the Delta Dela Dela Delta sorority public relations, as the Vice President of finance for her sorority, and non-profit work with the St. Jude’s Research Hospital.
Profession, Job, Career and Net Worth :
- Though frequently praised by media for her supportive stance toward Jordan’s profession, Annie has a career of her own.
- Verret was inspired by her Rawls instructor, Lance Nail Ph.D., through his example of encouraging students to pursue their non-profit career path and the personal passions each individual possesses.
- While many students go to business school to pursue financially lucrative ventures, he encouraged Annie to try things outside of her comfort zone and not to discount unique opportunities, which would allow her leadership qualities to shine.
- After graduation, she worked for a while at St. Bernard Sports as a salesperson, as an intern for First Tee of Greater Dallas, as well as completed a human resources internship with The American Heart Association.
- In July 2017, she became Director of Development with non-profit The Birthday Party Project, hosting birthdays for transitional and homeless children.
- She currently travels with Jordan for tournaments and works as an event coordinator and financial project manager at The First Tee Texas, a youth mentoring organization through golf.
- Besides this, Verret also makes contributions through philanthropy and impacting families while maintaining a down-to-earth presence on social media.
Interesting Facts and Trivia :
- Jordan & Annie have purchased a Dallas home for 7.1 Million dollars, located two miles from his parent’s home. This five-bedroom home has become their sanctuary and is complete with its own wine cellar, infinity pool, a 12-car garage, golf simulator, and indoor basketball court.
- Annie has no worries about future mother-in-law difficulties as Jordan’s mother once said, “Annie is good for Jordan,” affirming that he has a perfect girl who doesn’t need to share the spotlight.
- Marital Status / Married? : Engaged
- Children / No of Kids : –
- Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race : White
- Nationality : American