|Personal Information Summary|
|Mother / Mom||Londa Cunningham|
|Age / How old / Birthday / Date of Birth / DOB||May 14, 1981. As of 2023, she is around 42 years old.|
|Wedding & Marriage / Partner / Dating / Blaire O’Neal Boyfriend||Married. Check the full bio for relationship details.|
|Children / No. of Kids||1|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||White|
|is Blair O’Neal a good golfer?||Although Blair’s golf career did not succeed the way she hoped, Blaire has found her calling as a television host.|
Blair O’Neal’s career is surrounded by golfing and modeling work, which she started from a young age and has constantly succeeded throughout.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Born in Macomb, Illinois, on May 14, 1981, Blair came from a traditional American family.
- She soon after moved to Arizona to spend the rest of her childhood.
- Blair’s father suggested she and her brother enrolled in a local junior golf club at the age of 11, and she has played ever since.
- The Dobson Ranch Golf Club in Mesa, Arizona, was where she spent most of her time as a child & by the age of 13, she began playing for the American Junior Golf Association (AJGA), where she started her successful journey.
- Blair is married to her husband Jeff Keiser. Jeff is an athletic director. During the peak of the global COVID-19 pandemic, Jeff and Blair welcomed their baby boy, Chrome Andy Keiser, on April 7th, 2020. Before giving birth to Chrome, Blair put herself under strict quarantine so that the pandemic won’t interfere with her pregnancy.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Blair’s high school experience at Corona del Sol High School was slightly different from the average person’s.
- By then, she had already established herself as a junior golfer in the state of Arizona and went on to win the Women’s 5A Arizona State Golf Championship.
- After high school, she accepted a full-ride scholarship to Arizona State University and completed four years on the women’s Sun Devil golf team.
Career as a Model and Golfer : Salary and Net Worth
- After university, Blair became professional and shortly after booked her first modeling job.
- She quickly gained popularity on the LPGA Symetra Golf Tour, but two years after, she experienced a broken foot, allowing her to concentrate on her career as a model.
- After breaking her foot & beginning as a model, Blair started to acquire a substantial modeling resume through a range of different mediums.
- After five years in this field, Blaire then got back into golf by entering the “Golf Channel’s Big Break: Prince Edward Island.”
- She finished runner-up in this competition but managed to become champion in the 2010 Dominican Republic competition.
- Since that point, Blair’s golfing career continued developing along with her soaring modeling popularity.
- In 2015, Blaire announced her retirement as a full-time golfer but is still dedicated to the sport and represents a woman of competitiveness and beauty.
- Throughout her successful golf career Blair has accumulated a net worth of $600,000.
Interesting Facts and Trivia :
- Blair was once rumored of dating Justin Bieber and there were other rumors that she was having an affair with Bubba Watson but none of these were ever confirmed.
- Winning the Big Break Dominican Republic golf tournament saw Blair win $50,000 among other prizes including an LPGA exemption while the rest of her team shared another $50,000.
- How tall / Height : 5′9″
Professional Timeline :
- After completing her scholarship at Arizona State University, Blaire’s popularity in the sport of golf began after the LPGA Symetra Golf Tour.
- However, after certain monetary issues and a broken foot, she decided to concentrate on modeling, starting with fashion shows and television jobs but slowly moving onto print ads, adverts, and magazine covers.
- She then returned to golf after five years and was entered into the Golf Channel’s Big Break competition two years in a row, finishing as runner-up for her first year and the champion in her second.
- This allowed her money problems to balance out, and since then has had a thriving career in both sport and modeling.