Wikipedia Biography / Profile Information
- DeAnna Burditt is an American Legal Secretary. She is married to Rick Harrison, from History Channel’s show Pawn Stars.
Personal Life & Family Background :
- DeAnna Burditt has three daughters and had been married twice before encountering History Channel’s Rick Harrison. Rick is her third husband & this relationship was the one that brought her in the spotlight.
- Prior to this, Rick was married to Kim Harrison (from 1982 – 1985) & to Tracy Harrison (from 1986 – 2011)
- Burditt met Harrison in 2011 in Las Vegas. They bonded through their shared sense of humor and love for the metal band Steel Panther. Upon discovering their common fandom, they went to see the band together the very same night & soon started dating.
- The couple got on July 21, 2013. They had a sunset, Oceanside wedding at the Ritz Carlton in California, and it was attended by around 100 guests. Burditt left the wedding planning to Harrison, who arranged for their favorite band Steel Panther to play.
- The couple completed 5 years of marriage in 2018, & on the day Rick shared an image on his Instagram stating ‘He is still the happiest man on the planet’!
Early Life, Education & Career :
- Burditt keeps a low profile as compared to her famed husband. She was not publicly known until she began dating Rick Harrison & plans to keep it that way.
- Rick has said that she has no intention of appearing on Pawn Stars beside him, as she prefers to stay a low maintenance ‘girl next door.’
- She is a legal secretary by profession.
Fun Facts, Height & Trivia :
- DeAnna’s three daughters were her bridesmaids at the wedding, while Rick Harrison’s three sons where all his best men. Danny Koker, who also appears on Pawn Stars, performed the marriage ceremony.
- Even though many extravagant rings can be found at Rick Harrison’s Gold & Silver Pawn Shop, Harrison found the ring elsewhere. It was a 2 ½ carat diamond ring with a cushion-cut.
- Both Burditt and Harrison have three kids each, making them jokingly refer to themselves as the Brady Bunch. They almost went as far as to play the Brady bunch theme song at their wedding. However, metal band Steel Panthers became their music of choice.
- Harrison’s proposal was on Valentine’s Day and was more a statement than a question. Having a fierce sense of humor herself, she made her own quip reply before saying yes.
- There is almost a decade age gap between DeAnna and Rick.
- Rick would have loved to take DeAnna on a romantic trip to France or Fiji for their honeymoon, but true to her no-fuss self, she preferred to go on a camping trip instead.