Korie Koker Bio, Wikipedia, Photos, Age【 Danny Koker Wife 】Children
Korie Koker Wedding / Husband / Dating / Marriage / Spouse
Currently Married to Danny Koker. See details below.
Birthday / Date of Birth / Korie Koker Age
Biography Profile / Wiki Information
Korie Koker, a woman with the style of a rock star and the love of the music to match, is the co-owner of the famous restaurant Count’s Vamp’d Rock Bar and Grill. She is married to the restaurant’s other co-owner – TV personality and car aficionado Danny Koker.
Personal Life, Family & Education Details :
- Born and raised in Las Vegas, Nevada, Koker’s legal full name is actually Korie Fera Koker. Her family continues to live there, as well, which was part of the reason she and Danny decided to open their venue there.
- Koker and Danny have been married for over 15 years, and she has supported him through many of his endeavors.
- Originally from a family of Ford workers, Danny had an interest in cars ever since he was little. Eventually, he wrote and produced his own TV show Counting Cars. He’s also been called in as an expert on Pawn Stars and American Restoration.
- Koker and Danny have no children, and have no plans to have any. They remain happily married and dedicated to rock and roll.
- Before marrying Danny and beginning her life co-owning a Las Vegas hot spot, Koker went to school to study broadcasting.
- She graduated after four years, then began a short-lived career in TV production.
Early Career : Stint on Television
- After graduation, Koker bounced around a few local TV stations as a camera operator and production coordinator.
- Eventually, she worked her way up to being a promotions director, where she chose what programs and events the station would focus on each day.
- During her time working in TV, she also sung in a rock band put together by her and a few friends. The band was short-lived, but she still loves to sing and can sometimes be caught doing karaoke.
Korie Koker Net Worth & Business Career :
- Korie’s husband had always been interested in opening his own venue dedicated to rock music, but was always busy with his other shows. With Korie’s support, however, he finally decided to go for it and build Count’s Vamp’d.
- The bar and grill features a professional stage where live bands can play, and two separate dining areas for those who want the live music experience and those who just want to hang out and listen while still enjoying a private meal.
- While she and Danny co-own the venue, it is Koker that truly runs the place. Officially, she is the entertainment director, meaning she’s the one who chooses who will come and play at the venue and when. In the live music business, she’s known as a “talent buyer.”
- Their first big artist was the rock band Slaughter, who played there on New Year’s Eve. After that, several big names have continued to pass through their doors.
- Booking just once concert is difficult enough, but Korie winds up booking over 300 concerts per year. Nevertheless, she enjoys the work and does not plan on stopping any time soon.
Korie Koker Death : There are some queries if to whether Korie is dead, but she is very much alive & often updates her social media profiles.
August 1965. As of 2019, her age is around 54 years.