Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Greg Shepherd was first noticed when he started dating Billie Faiers.
- Billie is an actress who became famous for her role in the show The Only Way is Essex (TOWIE). She also starred in her own TV show called The Mummy Diaries with her sister Sam Faiers who had also starred in TOWIE.
- Greg has had appearances in both shows, but since The Mummy Diaries focuses on the sisters’ life as mothers, Greg is only seen on a few episodes of this show.
Parents, Family Background & Education :
- Greg Shepherd was born in Colchester, Essex. His birthday falls on February 27.
- He went to high school in his home town Colchester and then moved to Brentwood to attend Brentwood University.
Greg Shepherd Billie Faiers Love Life :
- Greg Shepherd met Billie Faiers when she was on her first year on TOWIE in 2011 and proposed to her in 2014.
- They are the proud parents of daughter Nelly Samantha Shepherd who was born on July 10, 2014, and son Arthur Shepherd, born on March 7, 2017.
- Greg’s cousin Camilla recently married Billy Thurston. He also has a sister Francesca who got married in 2017.
- Both Billie’s and Greg’s families say the only ones left to tie the knot are them. As per some reports, the wedding might happen between the last trimester of 2018 and the first of 2019. The pair is said to be planning a small intimate wedding abroad.
Business Career, Salary & Net Worth :
- Shepherd works as a Manager for the agency Touch Management. The agency focuses in managing celebrities’ careers.
- Greg’s fiancé Billie Faiers and her sister Sam are both represented by this agency.
- He also does some work as a businessman and broker.
Trivia, Height & Fun Facts :
See above for details.
- Greg proposed in the Maldives with a ring that’s an original. He gave a prestigious jeweller in Hatton Garden the exact specifications for the luxurious piece.
- Greg Shepherd supports Maggie’s Centres. A centre that provides support for people suffering from cancer. He also participated in a race to raise funds for the organization. The race managed to raise over £6000 for the organization.
- His other hobbies include golf, football and shooting. He also enjoys relaxing on a yacht and visiting the exotic and beautiful beaches of the Maldives.
- He nicknamed his daughter Nelly “my little shep.” Once his second child was born he named the children “the little sheps” and calls himself “the big shep.”
- Shepherd prefers to keep his family life private has much has possible which is why besides The Mummy Diaries show, he keeps his side of the family and most of his actual work and life as private as possible.
- One of his favourite restaurant is the popular Blue Marlin in Ibiza.
- In 2015 he attended a fundraising event for Ava’s Adeli dreams. Ava is a girl who was born prematurely and is diagnosed with epilepsy and cerebral palsy. The event was 5 A side Bubble Football Tournament and Family fun day. The event raised funds by entrance fee.