Wiki Information / Biography Profile
- Elliott Wright is a British reality TV personality and restaurant owner. He is known best for his appearance in The Only Way is Essex as the main person in the six part series Playa in Marbella and Get Your Act Together during 2013 – 2015.
Early Life & Family Background :
- Elliott Wright was born on December 17, 1981 in Essex, England.
- He appeared in the British TV reality show TOWIE (The Only Way is Essex) in 2010 with his cousin Mark when it was first launched. After making an appearance as one of the main characters in season 1, Elliott didn’t show up in the next season.
- In 2013, fans were delighted to see Elliott back in action since he had last appeared in 2010. From 2013 to 2015, he appeared in 6 seasons where & proved himself as a fan favourite once again. Throughout the show, he was mainly involved in dramatic storylines, which were usually related to his love life.
- Elliott left the show in 2015 to focus on expanding his restaurant empire in Spain. He also starred in ITV special Real Full Monty, which was supported by charity campaigns to raise awareness. By age 28, Elliott was living in Spain with his first wife and two children but their relationship didn’t work out and divorce was inevitable.
- During his time on the TOWIE show, Elliott was involved in a romantic relationship with fellow TOWIE star Chloe Sims which didn’t end up in a long run.
- Elliott is now married to model and fellow reality star Sadie Stuart. They only tied the knot in 2017, but are already expecting their first child at the beginning of 2019.
Early Life and Education :
- Elliott was born and raised in Essex, England. Little is known about his past. He frequently updates his Twitter profile with posts of his family, especially pictures of himself as a child and his father.
- He has two children – Elliott (11) and Olivia (ten) with his ex-wife Joanne Mc Guinness (ages as of 2020). Being a single dad after the divorce, he admits that it was quite hard when he had to live away from them.
- Elliott considers himself as a strict parent since he has to separate his time between work and play. As a busy business owner, he has worked hard to manage his fast-growing restaurants in Spain while trying to balance enough time with his kids.
Business Career, Salary & Net Worth :
- Although Elliot first appeared in the TOWIE series in 2010, his popularity among the fans boosted during the seasons between 2013 and 2015. With his hunky figure and good looks, Elliott was successful in seizing the audience’s attention.
- Leaving the award-winning show in 2015, Elliott decided to focus on expanding his restaurant empire. Although he made a short return to the TOWIE show in 2017, he seems to be concentrating a lot more on the business.
- He has been linked romantically with quite a number of celebrities within the media industry. Before getting married to Sadie Stuart, he was in a relationship with Chloe Sims when the pair were co-stars on TOWIE.
- More recently, Elliott and Sadie landed their own reality TV show. The couple was snapped up by ITV for a new two-part series focusing on their daily life together. It also focuses on Sadie being a stepmother to Elliott’s two children and the couple making a new home together.
Trivia & Fun Facts :
- Elliott once floored his rival Lewis Bloor within 30 seconds during their boxing match on TOWIE Clash of the Titans.
- Elliott is the cousin of Mark and Jess Wright who also appears in the TOWIE show.