Biography Profile / Wikipedia Information
- Lewis Boor is a reality tv personality and celebrity from London in England.
- Charming, handsome and extroverted, Lewis is always looking to attract people’s attention whether it is through his antics on social media or when he is working onscreen on television.
Personal & Family Background :
- Bloor was born in Chingford in London, England on November 28, 1989.
- He is the son of Claire and Steve Bloor. Lewis is one of 3 children and has 2 brothers.
- Lewis dated model and actress, Sam Faiers but their relationship only lasted for a few months before they split up. He then dated popular DJ and actress, Lauren Pope but again, the relationship only lasted a few months before they called it quits. The duo publicly split in October of 2014 after Pope accused Lewis of having numerous affairs with other women. She also called him childish and immature.
- Not too long after ending things with Pope, Bloor began dating another actress named Jess Wright but the relationship never progressed beyond just a few dates.
- In 2016, Lewis dated Nicole Bass, an actress who appeared on the hit series “TOWIE”. The relationship lasted for over half a year before the duo went their separate ways.
- During the same year, Lewis became attracted to model, Chloe Lewis but much like his previous relationships, it didn’t last.
- Bloor dated several other actresses and TV personalities including Marnie Simpson, Grace Andrews and Lauren Goodger.
- While Lewis was dating Marnie Simpson, their relationship was featured on TV’s Celebrity Big Brother show. The couple had several challenges mainly due to Simpson’s on and off again affair with her ex-partner reality star, Aaron Chambers. Eventually, they called it quits after Bloor was caught cheating on Simpson.
- In 2017, Bloor was romantically linked to a woman named Amelia Guest.
Career, Income, Salary & Net Worth :
- Bloor grew up with aspirations to become an actor.
- His career began in 2013 when he landed a gig on the hit TV series, ‘The Only Way is Essex’.
- He joined the show during its 10th season and appeared in a total of 83 episodes before leaving in 2016 during the show’s 17th season.
- During the following years after his departure from ‘The Only Way is Essex’, Lewis scored a few more gigs mainly in TV and made a name for himself.
- Lewis appeared on the 18th season of the reality show, ‘Celebrity Big Brother’ alongside fellow celebrities like Ryan Clark and Emma Willis.
- In 2016, he was a guest on the ‘Loose Women’ talk show.
- Currently, Bloor has been focused on building his fitness brand and expanding his TV resume.
Trivia, Height & Interesting Facts :
- In 2009, Lewis was arrested and found guilty of conspiring to defraud. This was after he had attempted to market tainted diamonds for profit.
- He is close friends with actor and former co-star on The Only Way is Essex, Tommy Mallet.