Biodata Profile / Wikipedia Information
Lucy Olivia Mecklenburgh was born on 24th August 1991 in Havering, London.
Family & Early Life :
- Many years before she shot to fame with the reality series TOWIE, Lucy Mecklenburgh was born in Essex, the United Kingdom to parents – Mother Linda Mecklenburgh and Father Paul Mecklenburgh in 1991.
- She has two sisters, Christie Mecklenburgh and Lydia Mecklenburgh. Lucy‘s parents split when she was 8. She moved in with her father while her siblings continued to stay with their mother.
- As a teen, she cared about her looks. She started the use of fake tan when she was 12. As a teenager, Lucy was tall and skinny.
Lucy Mecklenburgh Dating & Boyfriends :
- Mark Wright (2011)
- Mario Falcone (2011-2013) – In April 2011, Lucy started dating Mario Falcone during the shooting TOWIE. The relationship was on and off since the beginning. They got engaged on-screen in June 2012. The relationship came to an abrupt end in February 2013 after rumors of Mario cheated on her twice.
- Dan Osborne (2013) – There was a rumour of a hookup with English actor Dan Osborne.
- Max George (2013) – Her next affair was with Singer Max George for four months in 2013.
- Doug Reinhardt (2013) – Rumour of fling with American Baseballer Doug Reinhardt and Lucy2013.
- Tom Pearce (2013)
- Gethin Jones (2014) – She moved on to Welsh TV presenter in 2014.
- Louis Smith (2014-2016) – Lucy had a brief encounter with Artistic gymnast, Louis Smith for close to 2 years.
Career & Professional Life :
- Lucy is a television personality and an entrepreneur. She was first noticed in 2010 when she was cast in the British reality TV show based on a group of friends – The Only Way is Essex. She amazed viewers with her gorgeous beauty.
- In the series, she started as a girl who Sam knew at school and applies for a fashion industry job for Lauren G. After that she develops a close yet complex relation with Mark Wright. After they separated, Lucy started dating Mario Falcone.
- After quitting TOWIE, Lucy appeared as a celebrity contestant on the BBC gymnastics show Tumble. She was partnered with pro-Billy George and managed to reach the final.
- Lucy started her own clothing store in Brentwood called Lucy’s Boutique. Another of her ventures is the online fitness programme “Results With Lucy.”
- She has done numerous photo shoots. She was also a model for the sports brand Ellesse.
Interesting Facts :
- Her height is 5′ 6″ & her weight is 55 kg.
- She has a keen interest in snowboarding.
- She is famous for her elegant sense of dressing and an alluring personality.
- Sun sign – Virgo
- As a model, she works with the Select Model Management agency.