Wiki Biography / Profile Background
- Seth Cumming is a barrister for a reputable law firm. He is also the ex-husband of ‘Judge Rinder,’ also known as Robert Rinder.
- Seth spent most of his teens and early twenties furthering his education in the law sector.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Seth started dating Robert Rinder, a criminal law Barrister and television personality, best known for his role in the reality courtroom series ‘Judge Rinder.’ Rinder also competed in the fourteenth series of ‘Strictly Come Dancing’, where he came in fifth place.
- The couple got married in Ibiza in 2013 after they had been dating for over ten years.
- It was actually a close friend, acclaimed actor and ordained minister Benedict Cumberbatch who married the couple on a gorgeous Spanish island. Benedict and Robert had become good friends when they were students at the Victoria University of Manchester.
- Seth and Robert broke up after four years of marriage. They announced the split in January 2018.
- A guest shared a photo on Facebook of the small intimate wedding, with Benedict reading from his notes and officiating as Robert and Seth exchanged rings.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Seth attended Rhodes University between 2001-2004, a public research university station in Grahamstown, a city in the Eastern Cape Province of South Africa. He gained his Bachelor’s degree in ‘Economics and Philosophy.’
- After receiving his university degree, Seth travelled to London, England, where he studied at the London School of Economics and Political Science (popularly referred to as ‘LSE’) from 2005-2006.
- During his time at LSE, Seth earned his Master’s degree (MSc) in the subject Economics.
- Seth went on to further his education at the University College London (UCL), the third-largest university in the UK in regards to enrolment.
- From 2013-2015, Cumming enlisted in the ‘Master of Laws’ (LLM) program.
- This is where he gained knowledge in the practice of law through a wide variety of modules, including commercial and corporate law, global health governance, intellectual property, human rights law, environmental law and legal history.
Career, Job, Salary and Net worth :
- In 2005, Seth became an Analyst for Accenture, a leading global professional services company that specialises in sectors such as consulting, digital technology, operations and solutions in strategy.
- For almost six years, Seth was a Barrister for a law firm called ‘Three Stone.’ The firm most noticeably provides specialist advisory services of the modern Chancery Bar in all the traditional areas, such as partnership, trusts and estates, land, companies, charity and intellectual property. In addition to these services, they also undertake banking, commercial and tax cases, and judicial review cases.
- Seth was also a Barrister for a distinguished law firm called ‘Joseph Hage Aaronson LLP.’ JHA specialises in dispute resolution and litigation. The firm has access to an array of industry-leading solicitors, barristers, data scientists and forensic accountants to deliver the best possible client outcomes, whether that be through mediation, litigation, settlement or arbitration.
- Cumming was also once a political advisor to the former Conservative chancellor, George Osborn.
Eddie Farah Biography, Net worth, Wiki, Family, Wife, Age, Wikipedia
William Mattar Net Worth, Jobs, Wikipedia, Son, Age, Jobs, Settlements
Mike Hostilo Net Worth, Wife, Bio, Parents Family, Age, Father, School
John Foy Age, Net worth, Salary, Settlements, Wife, Attorney Bio Wiki
Jamie Casino Lawyer Age Wife, Divorce, Net worth, Brother :: Bio Wiki
Shelly Leeke Wikipedia, Age, Husband : Law Firm Reviews, Bio Net Worth
Adam Kutner Wikipedia, Wife, Age, College, Reviews, Bio, Net worth