|Personal Information Summary|
|Mother / Mom||Tsuoko Hostilo|
|Birthday / How old is Mike Hostilo Age||Born in August 1965. As of 2023, he is around 58 years old.|
|Wedding / Mike Hostilo Married / Wife / Marriage||No confirmed information available.|
|Children / No. of Kids||No confirmed information available.|
|Ethnicity / Origin / Heritage / Race||Mixed (White-Japanese heritage)|
|What is Mike Hostilo net worth?||Mike Hostilo is estimated to have a net worth of 800K dollars.|
Biography Profile / Fees & Settlements
- Mike Hostilo is an accident attorney who practices in the state of Georgia and rose to national headlines after being kidnapped by a disgruntled former client.
Personal Life, Parents and Family Details :
- Mike Hostilo was born to a Savannah native father and a Japanese mother.
- Parents : Mike’s father had been born and raised in Savannah, Georgia, only leaving the state during his time in the military.
- His mother had been born and raised in Japan and had moved to the United States in the 1960s.
- She has been noted as saying that she found it hard to adjust at the time, as there was a lot of racism in America in the ’60s, which was only made harder when she entered into an interracial marriage.
- Mike was their only child and excelled in academics at school.
Education : Qualifications, High School & College Info
- Mike went on to attend the University of Georgia, and then received his Juris Doctorate from the Atlanta Law School.
- During his time at law school, he worked to support himself through jobs such as construction, newspaper delivery, truck driver and security.
Mike Hostilo Net Worth, Salary & Law Career :
- After being admitted to the Georgia Bar in 1992, Mike started work at a firm with a former marine friend of his father, George A. Zettler,
- By 1995, he made partner at that firm and had been labeled “the fighter for his clients.”
- His early success had him practicing all over Georgia, in places like Savannah, Statesboro, Augusta, and Atlanta.
- In 2006, he decided to narrow his field to just accidents, and from there, he has maintained successful offices in Atlanta, Augusta, Columbus, Macon, Pooler, and Savannah.
Kidnapping Accident :
- On January 16, 2006, Hostilo was taken hostage in his office for roughly 24 hours.
- He had heard noises coming from outside his office and went out there to find Robert and Connie Bower holding a gun to his secretary’s head.
- He had been the court-appointed attorney for Bower almost a decade earlier and had advised him to take a guilty plea due to having four other charges against his name already.
- Bower had advised Hostilo at the time that he would kill him when he got out of prison, but Hostilo had thought it to be an empty threat, something he realized on that 2006 day to not be true.
- After being tied up and secured for just over 24 hours, he managed to talk Hostilo around and also arranged for Bower to receive legal help from a university friend of his if he would let Hostilo go.
- He eventually walked out of the office to his university friend, who began talking to Hostilo with the aid of FBI protectors around them.
- Mike has said he did not understand the intensity of the situation until he walked away and saw his dad, at which time he promptly burst into tears.
Eddie Farah Biography, Net Worth, Wiki, Family, Wife, Age, Wikipedia
Seth Cumming Barrister Wikipedia, Judge Rinder Husband Ex, Lawyer
William Mattar Net Worth, Jobs, Wikipedia, Son, Age, Jobs, Settlements
John Foy Age, Net Worth, Salary, Settlements, Wife, Attorney Bio Wiki
Jamie Casino Lawyer Age Wife, Divorce, Net Worth, Brother :: Bio Wiki
Shelly Leeke Wikipedia, Age, Husband : Law Firm Reviews, Bio Net Worth
Adam Kutner Wikipedia, Wife, Age, College, Reviews, Bio, Net worth
Thanks for sharing this awesome info also you guys are nice and awesome.
Thanks for the commercials. We the public appreciate
the creativity. Plus you are very handsome.
Hi Mike, I’m a Marine Corps brat just as you are and commend you for what service you provide to the community. My father retired from Parris Island in 1975 and of course, I finally went in 1976 after 4 years of working different jobs after high school. I was wondering if you ever lived here in Beaufort while you dad was in the Corps? And did you ever get harassed for being an Asian American? my mom is Japanese and I was born in NH Yokosuka. Pls drop me an email.